Battle of the Titans

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TEX~BULL, Jul 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the
    Battle Of the Titans event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Hi the event should be longer. Thanks.

extend this 5 days and put aer ammo in shop and payment

Last edited by moderator: Aug 1, 2019
  3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey!

dont you think it would be great to have some Aer ammo in event shop aswell?

Elvis123 and bodean like this.
  4. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

how can we reset reputtations to 0

5. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @avokate ,

you have to deliver Lamp of fate to Arbiter.

Lamp of the Fate can be obtained from Root of Carnage / Fires of Pompeii npcs ( chance ).

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Kruchy is correct. The Lamp of Fate can be obtained from the Root of Carnage/Fires of Pompeii npcs.

Shelby

7. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

it is a quest that gives 1k pearls ?

and i have 1 more question i think the root of carnage and fires of pompei are giving the last season designs becouse i get this from carnage not the new one
    2019-08-01 18:06:45
    You received 1 x Trojan Triumph.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This has been forwarded and is being investigated.

Tex

9. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

I have an issue, why always i tank npc called "Seed of Ruin"? I didn't have most damage, i didn't shoot it first, i didn't have bigger reputation.

Maybe it's like who don't use money on game npc shoots him?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 2, 2019
  10. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

well youve got to be plain stupid to think that...

Are the other players ranging the NPC? are you using bloodlusts/hails (these sometimes draw aggro)

Impossible to say why its shooting you, maybe becos of your attitude ;)

11. Kosova***

i use only cannons nothing else even if you go and shoot with windstorm nothing that npc still shoots me

12. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

If you want to change the faction, there’s a quest item which allows to reset the reputation points to zero when giving it to the Arbiter.

^^ Where do you get this quest item, i've done the entire quest line but its not given me any item I can hand to the Arbiter, is this a technical issue or is it a typo on the faq's?

13. well what can i say hmmm just like the other events realy little rewards unless you pay which i use to but not any more will bp get my money after the cheats that go on and *Edit* but sure bp no that too the event for years has never been different all

Do not make those types of accusations on the forum. Take them directly to support

Last edited by moderator: Aug 2, 2019
    titanik817 likes this.
  14. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Elvis123 ,

if you scrool up to post #5 you can see that I already answered this question

15. Kosova***

Other time when you make new event, make the event npc's to shoot the strongest ship not the lowest ship. I don't know if anyone else have this problem but whenever i go and shoot event npc's, event npc shoots me all the time and the strongest ships are free always to shoot and make more and more profit. This is very very disappointment and miss coding from your side! If you want the proves i have screenshoots!

16. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

For me, it looks pretty random, which ship the NPC's shoots on, and that is how I like it, not the ship with most damage, not the strongest ship, not the weakest ship, not the closest ship, but completely random and not the same ship from start to end.

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

What was the post event exchange ratio for Event Keys? I did not get 1:1 for my keys, looks more like 1:2. :(

18. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

1:1 Had 741 event keys and received 741 normal keys.

19. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Strange, I got 191 keys and thought i had almost 400, so 2:1. I could be remembering wrong?

20. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

i got 1:1 as well mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.