Battle Point pushing

Discussion in 'Help' started by frankthetank1974, Jun 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

As I'm sure everyone knows guilds and there members./nap`s have been constantly pushing battle points by shooting each other.
    This as gone on far too long with no action what so ever been taken to put a stop to it ,allowing one more ranking to become a laughing stock .
    Heres a few possible ideas to try to kerb this.
    No allying guilds can shoot each other ,if they drop nap/no shoot to do this they cant re nap for one month or be able to shoot ex ally for a cool down period of two weeks.if people are found to be constantly pushing battle points simply re set there back to zero and they will not collect and rewards afresh from ranking .

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I agree that those who are set as Alliance should not reward players with BP. I also agree that there should be a cooldown, even if it is only 24 hours after removing a guild from Alliance before being able to set them as Alliance again.

-Arky

Corsair_Bill likes this.
  3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

A week would be funnier.

4. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

What about creating a mechanic that would disable allies from shooting one another?

Also, Guilds should automatically have color codes assigned to allies and enemies, once an allied relationship is established.

5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

agreed :D

michaelwells likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.