Battle Points

Discussion in 'Help' started by riverhawk, Apr 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

I reached 168 battle points over 1 week ago. Since that time, I have been in a number of battles, but the number of battle points has not increased. Why?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Battle Points are calculated based on how you sink your opponent, where you sink your opponent and what rank they have. As far as I am aware they are calculated as listed below.

Battle Points can be gained by sinking a pirate with the last shot being from Elite Ammunition (3 BP). Last shot being rockets, contact mines, etc will give 0 BP.

Battle Points can also be gained based on their Battle Point rank to your own Battle Point Rank. As long as they have a Battle Point rank of at least 10 Ranks lower than your own or higher, you will gain BP (1-10 BP).

Finally, you can also gain an extra 2 BP from sinking a pirate who is located in their own Guild Island Map (their Guild own the Guild Island in the map they are in).

Battle Point Percentage modifiers are then added onto the sum of the values listed above, so if the values above equal 0 BP, the Ship Battle Point Special Gem, for example, would not provide any additional BP.

So, there are circumstances where you will receive 0 BP for sinking a player. For example, if a player has a rank 12 ranks below yours, they are not in their guild map and you finish them with Dragonfires, you will receive 0 BP. Finishing the same player in their guild map and the last shot being with elite ammunition however, you will gain 5 BP (and any additional added by BP Percentage Modifiers).

I can inform you that the calculations are checked regularly, and they are working correctly.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

yes, thanks

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this query has been answered to the satisfaction of the OP, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy sailing pirate!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.