Best Defense Against Boarding

Discussion in 'Help' started by Planters_Peanut, Sep 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

What can I do to my boat to minimize losses in gold, pirates and equipment if a player boards my ship?

I board some boats & bots with no or minimal losses but others I lose my entire boarding party. What are they doing to block my crew from boarding them?

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Probably more crew space with elite equipment (unlikely). I reccomend you to go all gold equipment as the elite equipment is very valuable for high levels.

3. HMS-Valiant

HMS-Valiant Forum Apprentice

Any skills, castles or anything else to protect against Big Boats boarding my ship?

4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

There is a new castle that gives extra crew space, but considering how much it costs in pearls, it may be better to not keep gold in your ship and just let yourself get boarded.

You may get even more pirates with commonwealth guardian, but you should not worry too much about gold.

5. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Since all you would be loosing is gold and gold purchased items. Try to keep minimum levels of gold on your ship if possible. Unfortunately larger players will always have the upper hand on you on boarding until you reach a higher standard of ship

6. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Spend excess Gold on hollow cannonballs, Pirates and other Gold equipment so you are sailing around with only a very small amount onboard.

If you're not in a guild start your own guild and a baby boat that is appointed as the leader of the guild, then set your taxes at 10% in the guild treasury. That way your large boat always pays a daily amount into the guild treasury which soon adds up for rainy days.

7. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Thank you for sharing your game wisdom and advice in regards to countermeasures to minimize the costs of being boarded. You may close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.