Suggestion Better and useful cargo

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Oddy, May 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

Hello people!
    In short I am going to propose an better idea for this useless gathering:

Cargo

[​IMG]
    The Cargo does not give any reward. It is an item that is necessary to collect for certain Quests.

As you have seen these cargo boxes out in the game, they don't give absolutely nothing when you gather them. When I first time saw these, I though I could get something good out of them. As a fellow glitter manic, I gathered these and of course gained nothing. I was dissapointed, utterly.

These cargoes have been contaminating the seas so long that I propose that when you gather one of these, you can gain one of the following items: Ammo or equipment. In ammo we could gather either hollows, explosive, voodoo (and maybe flares?) ammunition, quantities of 50 to 100. And as for equipment, you could get mostly gold pirate equipment but there could also be a chance to get pearl equipment, quantities of 1 - 5.

Now people may ask why I didn't include other gold ammunition but let's be honest: You would not ever need them or in your dreams shoot them. And the other question might be why not other other pearl ammunition? Me: Because BP would not allow it.
    I had other things in my mind, like including mojo bundles (you could find 4-5 mojos) in these but this might once again start great bot operations on the seas and giving them advantages so this might not be what should be in these.

I thought about this to help little players to gather some ammo for shootings and basically see more usefulness of these cargoes. We know that bots will be gathering these for their own uses but I mainly want to focus on that the players can get some ammo/equipment from elsewhere than in the market or cauldron.
    I have been dissapointed in the updates of the game lately and haven't seen much good improvement in this game. But I still hope, even if it is in vain, that we players can change this game little by little by giving these ideas for the BP to think about.

If you have suggestions what should be included in these cargoes, go ahead. Please give your negative and positive feedback.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.