Better Cannon Options in Market & etc.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HMS-Harp, Jan 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

why do you think you will ever use them....how about the millions pf hollows you are carrying.....bp do not need the bot scripts...bots will be worthless..

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

If you do crowns quests often, you can get billions of gold in short time, which are usually spent in hollows as market is not really worth it.

3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I really have to disagree with this to be honest and you've contradicted yourself here completely. If many players have thousands of these cannons then they wouldn't be buying them anyway, regardless of whether it is with pearls or cash.

Secondly, even for the players that don't have loads of the cannons already and are still buying them, nobody in their right mind buys voodoo cannons with cash when they are trying to strengthen their ships, as Doomhammers are much more powerful.

Perhaps you were implying that they would not make Doomhammers obtainable with pearls which is true, but from my personal experience even if players could get Level 5 Voodoo Cannons with pearls they would still pay for Doomhammer as they are so much better.

Doomhammers and Devastators I agree with being payment but other than that BigPoint would not lose out from making Firestorms and Voodoos purchasable with pearls (understandably for a high price) as to stay competitive in the PvP scene players will still need stronger cannons than these can offer.

Just to add a final anecdote, if Voodoo Cannons were priced at 20,000 Pearls each (which seems fair when compared to 55 Lbs priced at 7.5k), then a full set of 361 Lv5 Voodoos would cost 52m pearls for a truly free player with no rebate. The cheapest it could be is 10m pearls if the player had full discount and upgraded all of his during the 5>4 trade events.

~Des

4. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

and crystals

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

and crowns

6. HMS-Indefatigable

HMS-Indefatigable Someday Author

Eh! Rather than spend a boatload of money on this bot ridden dying game I'll just be an Organic Free Range Farmer where as years ago with my old big boat I sought out and loved to battle. Those days are gone with my crew looking for more sustainable options. hahaha! :)

7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I actually missed a quote in my previous statement, i feel dooms and devastators should be payment only.
    This quote should have been in my post. The only cannons i think should be availabe for purchase in markets is voodoos.

8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Ahh fair enough then, misinterpreted what you were suggesting :)

9. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Thank you, appreciate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.