Birthday event: Riddle in Jade!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it's so strange that Bigpoint comes out with birthday pacages 1 day then next day comes out with a discount voucher for those packs and lets see how many mad as hell customers thay have today! Oh and I see in another post it will not work on birthday packs can you say RIPPOFF.

Tylersgma1999 and DMD1 like this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Birthday Packages are out for the duration of the Event, which started noon on the 17th.
    The Discount Code is only available on Seafights Birthday - the 18th, as today is the special day.

Stores bring products out before Black Friday and then sell them at discounted prices on Black Friday, this is basically the same here.

I can confirm the Discount Code works on every package, as I have bought the new packs, bokors, and some other packs too!

3. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

lol really??group these npc??please be honest with me but do you think for small beginner ships this is possible??and will the rewards be worth it when doing it in a group??dont worry abt the answer cause i already know it :p

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

To be honest yes, you find a guild, you do your Shipwrecks/Chests to get Confetti. Then you go with your guild mates and shoot Seekers, for the pearls... That way you have turned Harpoons into Pearls and got other useful items, which shall help you build up.

Pretty much every event there is a profit to be made for everyone. Sometimes profit is not simply shoot a ship get 10k pearl profit each time. For small accounts, it may be harder, but put in the work and it pays off.

-Arky

4x4x4 likes this.
  5. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

special ammo sucks.... they dont do any special damage... to the npc.... and they are more expensive...

confetti doing the job just well

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The special ammo is specifically for the Hexxed Jadestorm map, everything else use Confetti :)

-Arky

7. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

Wheres event keys for payment

8. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

How much does the special ammo do compared to confetti ammo? thanks

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

In the Jadestorm Hexxed map it does about the same as Confetti, however the Tiger will not spawn unless you shoot each statue with the correct elemental ammo - so its needed.

-Arky

10. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

But you can shoot lanterns! with confetti ammo???

11. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Yes you can shoot the lanterns with confetti.

-Arky

12. DMD1

DMD1 Forum Greenhorn

totally agree tired of putting lots of time & cash into a game that lets hackers & programmers get the better hand birthdat event was a few years ago a celebration now you just need a big cheque book or hack so sad

Tylersgma1999 and *Wonder* like this.
  13. CaptinRedBeard

CaptinRedBeard Forum Apprentice

I agree this is completely unrealistic!!

14. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

any idea what rewards for mini-group games ranking?

15. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

BEST Event for me in ages tnx chinese team give more then german owners only greed for money

16. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

17. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

oh sorry i didnt see that each says
    At the end of the event the rewards of each ranking will be distributed as follows:
    ty anyway

18. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

event is good but boring as hell, i dont like it

19. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

yes its boring...

20. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

I don't agree at all: I shot the statues with flares and the tiger did spawned so elemental ammo = useless
    P.S.: got the pet as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.