Black Hearted Killer Quest

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~Lily~Pad~, May 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Lily~Pad~

~Lily~Pad~ Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I have tried to complete the black hearted killer quest. when I get it down to below 2000 hp the board button lights up, I clicked it and I get a message telling me that the opponent's hp needs to be further reduced. So I tried again with the lowest ammo and still the same message.
    Is there a certain ammo that is supposed to be used for it or is it glitch?

Thanks in advance.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Have you checked to see wether your boarding points are high enough. It could of been your boarding bonus not high enough or you run out of pirates or equipment. Have you equiped a commander.

~Lily~Pad~ likes this.
  3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This is happening due to 1 of 2 reasons
    1. You do not have a Boarding Officer
    2. You do not have a Boarding Officer Equipped

To equip a Boarding Officer, go to Crew, then simply click the Boarding Officer on the Left, and then he shall go to the Right. When a Boarding Officer is on the right, he is equipped and you shall be able to capture the Black Hearted Killer.
    [​IMG]

If you do not have a Boarding Officer, then you shall need to buy one in order to capture any ship.

These can be purchased from Tavern -> Pirates
    [​IMG]

Level 1 Commander
    • Crew Slots: 10
    • Boarding Threshold: 25%
    Level 2 Commander
    • Crew Slots: 20
    • Boarding Threshold: 50%
    Boarding Threshold shows at what percentage of HP the ship must be in order for you to board it. So with a level 1, when a ship has 25% HP left, you shall be able to board it, with a Level 2 that is 50%.

There is currently a bug in the game where the NPC shows that it can be boarded before it can be boarded. For example when I have a level 2 commander, and trying to board a ship, it shows it can be boarded at 51% HP, and I get the message saying that it has too much HP. Because you do not have a Commander, you can board a ship when it has 0% HP, but due to this bug, it will show you can board it at 1% HP. That is why you are getting this error message.

To clarify; you need to buy and equip a boarding officer (commander) in order to board any ship. You shall be unable to board any ship without one.

-Arky

4. ~Lily~Pad~

~Lily~Pad~ Forum Greenhorn

ok thanks ARKY :)

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this has been answered this post is closed

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.