Support Black Rose?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Feb 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. States that:The players who inflicts the most damage and or does the last shot have
    a small chance to receive the one of the following designs:Black Rose, Montague or the new design: Pegasus' Pride.

I have done most damage and last shot on 15 each event NPC's I have won 3 designs the problem is the Black Rose is not one of them the 3rd design was called Capulet my question is is the Black Rose a design to win or is the FAQ wrong or has npc name changed on design?

2. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

3. capulet is old design for previous years of valentine event they just forgot to add it on description of event ... black rose is another so keep shooting till you get it

4. Yeah I already had looked it up and know do not have it was asking because only list the 3 designs with a chance to win lol. The Capulet was not on the list so I guess the Black Rose is not gonna be 1 for me to win tired already of shooting them after 1 day.

5. i got 3 also but i miss the new one so i will keep trying
    edit: i just got the last

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It is available to win as confirmed by your fellow pirates. Is the question fully answered?

Tex

7. Yes can close just wanted to make sure Black Rose did not get changed to Capulet lol.

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested:

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.