blackmarket crowns only

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by lude1962, Sep 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

no option to buy flares/keys for pearls is this by design as low level ships can buy with pearls,

therefore low level bots will be laughing their heads off

and lvl 21+ wont be able to level up as they've spent their crowns on ammo etc

2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Just to add low level players cannot buy keys for pearls but only crowns,

However they can buy flares for pearls at 4000 per 1000s ammo

again double standards :(

3. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

its not meant to be fair, there should be divides and sacrifices. to push players to move up, or so that they chose to accept the sacrifice and remain

4. Diabolo1964

Diabolo1964 Forum Apprentice

And...where is the minimaps??...I have not heard that anyone have played minimaps

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Flares can be purchases in the Black Market regardless of your level, however, you can only buy this package up to 50 times.

This screen shot has been taken from a level 30 boat:
    [​IMG]

-Arky

6. lude1962

not showing on mine, 50k wouldn't last long anyway

~AVIT~ and MoNsTeR°MuNcH like this.
  7. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

yes i dont have option to buy 50k either with pearls

8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

If you've already bought it 50 times then it wont show.

it's also possible that it won't show if you have over a certain amount however I do not know if that is the case, just a possibility.

That was exactly my point, it is not giving low level players any benefit as they can only get 50k at max and can't buy any with Crowns unless they get Payment Packages

-Arky

9. i have just come back on waters after being of a bit i am level 21 and sorry arky even i do not have it showing on mine too just thought to point it out
    write to bp i am sure they will sort the problem out

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

If you can not see them it is because you bought them at a previous event. The reset, to make them purchasable for all players, did not work.

-Arky

11. =winston=

=winston= Forum Apprentice

Arky isn't showing on my too although theyre was from last event they need to reset them as all time we used to buy flares with pearls not with money or with cronws i wont spend my crowns on flares took me 1 year to make them 100.000 crowns

12. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We´ve received some reports that some users are able to buy flare ammo for pearls and others not.

In theory all users should be able to buy flare ammo for pearls (max. 50 times) but all the other Jolly Roger events count also for that limit (we tried to reset it, but it didn´t work).

So all players who have bought flare ammo in the Jolly Roger black market in the past aren´t able to buy it for pearls now. We are on it and are trying to reset it.

13. lude1962

are these 'buy for crowns only' changes being implemented for all event black markets?

14. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

i cant get flares or crowns ? im lvl 5 will it b fixed ?

15. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Again this is another showing of poor update testing. It has / is becoming an all too common issue.

No_Mercy likes this.
  16. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I just looked at the black market, and I will have to pass on it, what crowns I have are going for cannon slots, so I'm already at a disadvantage when it comes to buying ammo or doing the event, not to mention all the other items in the black market . . as for the design, I'll pass on it as well, I have a better use for my crystals than buying a design with only one low level gem on it.

17. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

If that restart was your attempt at resetting the option to purchase flares for pearls from black market then i guess it didnt work again??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.