Blood of the Inya

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Dec 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The definition says this: "The Blood of the Inya relic has been found in ancient dusty temples. Each dose removes active debuffs from your ship and grants a 60 second immunity.' My question: this does not seem to stop a smoke bomb combined with burning-ice ammo that gets a "freeze" on a player. Is this the way it is supposed to work? Thank you for your time.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The Blood of Anya does remove active buffs but it is the Unstoppable that would counter the Burning Ice ammo "freeze".

Tex

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

inyas counter both. but people are clever with the combo. smoke bomb first, use inya, freeze comes milliseconds after then he gets away. best way to get round this is when they smoke you, wait 2 seconds for their next shot then use the inya. gets rid of the smoke and if they ice you, gets rid of the ice also

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will have to test this just to see if if I am incorrect.

Tex

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.