Bug Boarding Karkinos

Discussion in 'Help' started by wonkawonka, Mar 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonkawonka

wonkawonka Forum Apprentice

I have tried boarding the Karkinos now 3 to 4 times with a boarding value of 17933.66 and have not been able to, why? Below is my log from when I last tried between 12:48:32 and 12:55:13 and it also shows that I sunk myself. User ID 40/42047018

2019-03-29 12:55:43
    You sank ωοηκαωοηκα's ship.
    You were sunk by »CƱSŦØ«.
    You were sunk by an Area Effect.
    1000xGold was/were removed. Reason: Your ship was repaired after being sunk..
    2019-03-29 12:55:13
    You were sunk by Aρяαηαχ.
    3xGaff Sail was/were removed. Reason: You have been sunk..
    1000xGold was/were removed. Reason: Your ship was repaired after being sunk..
    2019-03-29 12:48:32
    You received 9820 x Gold.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The area of effect sink is a know issue that they are working to resolve as far as the boarding, I do not see an attempt. Are you sure it wasn't boarded before your tried or that you weren't sunk before able to complete the action?

Tex

3. wonkawonka

Tex, I have the Serpents Shank which I don't think you can get without boarding it but for the quest it does not show that I boarded it and it does not show in my log.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The Serpents Shank can be gained from damaging the Karkinos, it seems as though another player successfully boarded the Karkinos before you were able to attempt to board it, otherwise there would be a logbook entry stating you attempted to board, along with any pirates and equipment you had lost.

Swift

5. wonkawonka

I understand that someone might have gotten in once but I have tried this like four times with same result. I will be glad to try again but I am getting other people to help and I am sure they are getting a little tired of providing the assistance.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Should you find any attempts of the boarding in your logbook for the Karkinos, or in the future, please do reply back and we will be more than happy to take a look at that for you.

Swift

7. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.