Boarding Loss

Discussion in 'Help' started by riverhawk, Feb 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

Yesterday I was boarded, and in the process, I lost about 90% of my gold. I did not think it was possible to lose such a high percentage. Am I wrong, or is there a problem?

2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

If you have good ship and set it right,you can take all gold from a boat now.Theres a change in border.

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @riverhawk ,

it is possible to take all gold from any player that you board.
    To do that all you need is skill called Gilded Age maxed ( Economy -> 3rd tier -> Island on the right ).

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirates have stated. With Gilded Age maxed in your skills, it is possible to take all of your opponents gold.

From the Seafight bible:

Gilded Age
    Placing Skill Points in this Skill will increase your Maximum Boarding Loot and your Gold from NPCs.

Depending on the number of Skill Points assigned, each Skill Point increases this value by a different amount:
    1st: +24% Max Boarding Loot and +24% Gold from NPCs
    2nd to 25th: +4% Max Boarding Loot and +4% Gold from NPCs
    26th to 35th: +3.4% Max Boarding Loot and +3.4% Gold from NPCs
    36th to 43rd: +3% Max Boarding Loot and +3% Gold from NPCs
    44th to 48th: +3.2% Max Boarding Loot and +3.2% Gold from NPCs
    49th and 50th: +3% Max Boarding Loot and +3% Gold from NPCs

The total Maximum Boarding Loot gained with 50 Skill Points assigned to this Skill is 200%, and the Gold from NPCs gained with 50 Skill Points assigned to this Skill is 200%.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.