Bokers draw????

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$, Feb 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yup slim to no chance even less when they give 2 away every month I stopped buying at that point!

2. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

and how do u explain that on UK server it been .. as far as i know.. only one player that win on bokors this month .. til this month there been much more players winning on this .
    I (since bokors been on in seafigt) won every month something on drawing this month got nothing and like me many others in this server!
    And reasons to hate belive me there are plenty, we talk here about a new skeem coming from BP to make us all loose money or push even more money!
    maybe u should inform yourself before coming with this post!

regards

Vippussуcаt likes this.
  3. Søren-Kierkegaard

Søren-Kierkegaard Forum Apprentice

Hi

Make a second draw like it used to be.
    And we will stop complaining

4. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Okay so yeah you're right, the fact they give out free boxes does reduce the chance that paying members win something, that much is obvious.

The issue here is that you along with many others are now complaining that BP is giving out free stuff which is quite frankly ridiculous, and then complaining that what are essentially lottery tickets are now less valuable. Don't think they're worth it? Don't buy em, it's pretty simple. It's a lottery it by design owes you nothing, you gamble and you lose. Nobody if forcing you to buy anything, a concept many here seem not able to grasp.

5. _RATTY_.

They should have let us (the customers) know about the change before they set up the bokors for this month not before hours when draw take place.
    The announce was made after bokors closed : Seren, Yesterday at 2:36 PM
    If i know about this update i wouldnt ever buy the crates!

Vippussуcаt likes this.
  6. sorinaccio

sorinaccio Forum Greenhorn

bigpoint be like Edit

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2019
  7. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

I have thrown 200 crates each month since Bokors began. Last month was the last time it will happen. Basically the ROI is not worth it anymore. Time to move on. It was my Beer money, more Beer for me now.

8. Lin_Dan

Lin_Dan Forum Greenhorn

welcome to the bigpoint trap :D

9. _RATTY_.

it might be just like in that vid !

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2019
  10. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

the question is for me.1 would i have bought the crate package,if at the last minute the goal posts were moved once again. no i would not.ethically is it wrong.how many players will now buy them.i for one will not do this now.its the first time ive not won.ok some players will say you cant win every time.me thinks its the lets merge severs again.dont offer things and then change them to suit you, not us

dont buy on this game it changes the rules ... goal posts every few weeks

i dont wanna play on a mega server ... u keep putting me on it ... its u keeps moving me not me moving

Last edited by moderator: Feb 2, 2019
    _RATTY_. likes this.
  11. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

For what it's worth, good meme

12. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Listen guys, the real problem and the only problem is that they give out 2 free bokors for every and any account on the Servers.

You guys know as well as I do that many players, especially the botters, have multiple accounts.

Now I ask you guys/gals, would you buy a ticket for a lottery when everyone in your city got 2 free tickets?

The answer is NO, so just dont buy bokors anymore, it is a rigged lottery.

titanik817 likes this.
  13. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Pretty much this. Works out great for F2P/Bots buts makes buying the crates worse, so honestly just buy cannon packs and what not and leave bokors, pretty simple really.

14. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

And do you not understand we do not have open wallets here nor have millions to spend lmao maybe you do rofl how many won on this server ? so far we know of 1 so get real its a flaming piece of trash

15. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i didn't win, but i only had 2 free crates. maybe next time with my 2 free crates-lol. i wasn't born yesterday. (know wat i'm sayin?)

HMS-dozza likes this.
  16. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Right attitude my friend ;)

17. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

Does nobody here understand basic probability? Your chance of winning is just the same as before the server merge. Sure there's 3x the big players but there's also 3x the big rewards available, c'mon stop trying to find reasons to hate.
    lolll i think ure thick or u like played thick!!! in our server we had 150 winners in last bokor we had 2-3 u DONT see the difference?? if not ure more thick than i thought loooolll

18. TãñK™

TãñK™ Advanced

i dont understand you put in the Diminishing Returns then you mess with bokors so you HAVE to put big amounts of money in order to win it just sounds like BP is trying to get people to quit

_RATTY_. likes this.
  19. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

ok, so bokors crates have been the only thing i have parted with money for since coming back to the game 12 months or so ago, £18 per month and i have won at least something every draw, now... the january draw info came up about 3 weeks ago, I once again purchased 30 crates.. is it legal to advertise the draw and then 24 hours before the draw change the rules... i think not, needless to say i won nothing lol, this isnt sour grapes, its theft, deception and fraud, i could take this further, i may well do as this is actually on line fraud .. whatever the outcome, no more bokor crates will i be purchasing, well done big point, youve done yourself out of my cash and most likely thousands of others :)

_RATTY_. likes this.
  20. ĴΛƇҠ-DΛИĪƐĿS

ĴΛƇҠ-DΛИĪƐĿS Forum Apprentice

and the admins aint event got the dignity to respond even more funny