Bokor`s

Discussion in 'Idea Pool & Suggestions' started by timarpaul1, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Advanced

Acquire voodoo crates shood be whit perls too once/6 months
    ty

2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Baron

Yes, it should. Once in a while Bigpoint needs to promote Bokor Crates for Pearls, to restore some goodwill towards the players and indeed those who cannot always find the cash. Times in the real world can be very harsh, when compared to the pretend idyllic Pirate world.

Even if each purchase was only for a limited amount of crates, that would be a little help!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM
  3. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Advanced

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Forum Master

5. No, if we pay we should get stuff free players dont. Everyone can play for free but some of us ( most of us ) pay, and we should be at an advantage over free players cause we use money. Stop trying to get payment things for free. if i spend 60 on bokor for 100 crates why should you be able to buy ANY for pearls?

There are a ton of ships for sale for $30. You dont WANT them, so you dont beg in the forum for them to be purchasable with pearls.

If you want to reap the premium benefits and get the best then you use money, not everything can be for free.

=308Marksman= and michaelwells like this.
  6. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Advanced

U r a muppet and u shood buy yourself a brain whit monney.

grahinho and *[Shooter]* like this.
  7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Duke

Quit whining. Its okay for money players to have advantage and to be stronger than freee players, but how can you promote bokor if you fail to show the something to the potential costumers?

Allow to purchase up to 100 crates with pearls, but without the final rewards. This way, those who paid for the crates will not have smaller chances to win and the rest can see if they would like to purchase them for a chance fot the final rewards.

8. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Forum-Apprentice

Without final reward can allowed it or can make it max cost in pearls if they can pay that amount pearls they can buy it. In my view all items must be in pearls but it may ton of cost...

9. Your rewards always change if you do bokors. If you wanna know what you get then BUY some.

Im not "whining" your the people who made all these threads "whining" about getting free stuff. Why should they give it for free? If you cant buy it then dont get it simple. They already give tons of premium things away for free, bokors is good because of the money you have to spent its that simple.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 at 7:26 PM
    frankthetank1974 likes this.
  10. frankthetank1974

stop crying timmy no pay no play !!

11. frankthetank1974

next he will be asking camelot to give him free lotto tickets :oops:

12. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

most players are never happy, nothing is fair in life.

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  13. somehow we all lost it in the way n most of all big point ,when i started this game 7 years ago you had to pay only for premium and only if you want it, for cannons or elite ammo but they give a chance to earn it with the time that you spend playing and believe me there was plenty off players that were happy to give some money and enjoy a good game .At this time big point was prowd to have about 50 million players in europe.But and i thing its a big BUT they abused this<< free to play game >> and turn it to a neverending competition who is having the deepest pocket or the fatest wallet if you like.I have a suggestion take all the credid card winners to a new server and milk them with no mercy and let all the people that want to have some good time be.Sory for any mistakes that i made n the longleg post

grahinho and Satan_Himself like this.
  14. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

how about free games for everyone and the people who create and design them get paid nothing. yeah, sounds like a great idea. The people who are lazy can play for free and the people who work hard will not get paid.

15. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Forum-Apprentice

Here is a matter not about pay or not pay.All players can able to buy each items, because they to spend time to get pearls! is time free? can games run with only paying players? 1 crate 1 million pearls can be allow? or need to increase cost? lol still you scared about not pay players? i can only laugh...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017 at 5:31 AM
  16. crazywulfy not even close ,i will give you a free advise dont searce for truths at the botom off your wallet n especialy in a videogame

17. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

I will give you both free ADVICE, stay in school and get yourself an education. If you want advertisements popping up everywhere sure it can be totally free. I am guessing you guys magically received a free computer to play these games on free internet. Get yourself a degree, learn to design and create a game; tell me you don't want any money for it. "is time free?" Exactly so those who created and upkeep the game give away their time for free? Thanks for backing me up, "I can only laugh".

18. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

]

Please take your own advice so that I am able to understand what you are trying to say.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 18, 2017 at 10:18 PM
  19. i cant help you anymore sory n goodbuy

20. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert