Bokors rewards not booked

Discussion in 'Help' started by fangster, Dec 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fangster

fangster Forum Apprentice

I don’t believe the bokors on global america 3 has been given out. I have talked to a few people that threw 100 crates and we have not gotten anything.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Throwing 100 crates does not guarantee you will win and end prize.

Tex

3. fangster

I understand that, but it seems no one received any prizes. Can you confirm if the rewards for bokors was indeed booked to the players on global America 3?

***štěpánek*** likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As it is a new server and it appears many people bought crates the odds were high this time of winning, but it is being looked into, but as in many things like this the forum team is not "in the loop" as far as what has been found so far.

Tex

5. fangster

ok thank you. Let me know when you find out, i really appreciate it.

6. fangster

Per Serens post in Events, you can close this thread. She has answered my question. I hope to be lucky when the bokors is booked on the new server.

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has now been corrected and rewards booked, along with there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.