Support bonus map update.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Apr 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

who agrees?

1. me

20 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. not me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

The HP duration on Sagittarius and cancer bonus maps needs updating to at least 1 month.

the maps take too long to only be rewarded with 14 days.

2. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

3. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

AGREE!!!!

virgo takes about 10min=10k perls..7 days hp
    Capri takes about 1 hour, should be 4 x times virgo.. 40k. 10 days hp should be 4x 7 = 28 days
    Saggi takes about 6 hours, should be so on..

+1

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

5. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

i think they ned cange reward from Cancer total Hopeless to get 4 different maps damage from Cnage this !!
    Cancer shold giv with more chans att giv this extra deck idk english name sorry.
    specielt when most of us shot this elit amo all the way !!

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I agree. With the chance of getting HP from a cancer so small, and the amount of time it takes to do one, it is very very possible that you will not get the HP again by the time it runs out. Either extend the time, or reduce the total possible rewards.

That being said, relook at all scroll end rewards as there is a lot of items which are not wanted.

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  7. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Put crowns into the mix as a end reward instead of junk we don't want.

8. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

9. Disagree. The scrolls in question aren't difficult at all so why would the hp duration suddenly need to be increased after these maps have existed for years?

It's not difficult at all to stack hp if you run at least a scroll per day on the ones with low durations, so logically I can conclude that the majority of the posts made so far are simple wishes with a low possibility of succeeding.

While yes I agree the maps need to be reworked eventually, I don't see why there needs to be a map which pays crowns due to the fact that if you are consistent you easily can level up through 25 with very little problem. I went from level 21 to 24 in only 2 months and that was without constantly running the daily quests(I mostly hollow the npcs)

Most guilds already are running a style of having high level boats simply giving the last shot on the boats to let them finish the quest without it being a major inconvenience to them. If a non voodoo account can be level 26 I can't see why Bp would suddenly need to jump through hoops to provide a map towards that end when there is npcs which pay crowns in the lower maps.

Furthermore, extending the hp durations would only massively benefit the players who violate the rules of the game or those that can simply buy pearl ammo to blast through a cancer to win an easy few months of hp. Hence a small group of players gaining such an advantage would be detrimental to the game balance.

Personally, I doubt bonus maps will even be on their radar for another year or so. Bigger priorities and updates are still on the menu

10. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

In this game, ANYTHING is possible to happen and to float ideas around the forum for all to read and respond to and some will eventually creep their way up to the developers for consideration, and the aforementioned idea of crowns being introduced into bonus maps or other ways to collect them from a new player standpoint would be beneficial for them as well as the existing players who have quests and test still yet to do. Personally, I don't have any quests or tests up to 21 but again I don't plan on furthering my boat past 21. I have in many of my posts advocated for the smaller ships and new players benefit and will continue to do so in upcoming posts and threads.

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I agree with @A-R-K-Y here. To add to his point, with the addition of numerous new parts to the game, such as the Vovoi Questline, Daily Quests for Crowns, Event Quests, The 10m Damage Quest for the Lionhearts, chest hunting for trainers etc etc, it has become increasingly harder to keep your ship up to date if you work a lot, and I think that is partly why many people left the game. The fact that they work 40+ hours a week, and then every day have to do all their quests and scrolls and chest hunting to stay relevant, and probably having a social life, means these players have little time to play events or fight and do what they enjoy because all their time is spent just keeping up with things. Increasing the chance for HP from scrolls and possibly even Queen's Legacy from Cancer, these players would be able to spend more time doing what they enjoy.

I am sure many of you are thinking about hows its not fair because bots would just benefit even more from it. Although I understand this point, the players who do these scroll bots will already have years of the HPs, so whether they have 3 months or 3 years is irrelevant, it would be far more beneficial to legitimate players.

Thanks,

~Des

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.