bonus payment hire

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by happyfeet, Aug 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. happyfeet

happyfeet Forum Greenhorn

hi i think that you guy´s shut put a merchant up for hire in payment so that if you buy it that you can get it to do yours bonusmaps for you using yours ammo, i think this way you easy can see and also prove who is using legal ways to see who is leveling up there boat legal and who is cheating, i will sugest that you make 3 types of them.

1. gold mershant that only can use gold ammo for bonus maps

2. pearl merchant that only can use perarl ammo for bonus maps

3 perfect merchant that can use all kinde of ammo for bonus

you can make 3 packs of ea 1 for 1 month 1 for 3 month and 1 for 1 year

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Quite a nice idea. Witgh BigPoint proving to struggle with the bot issue, this could be a way for players to compete without breaking the rules. It would probably even stop bots to an extent as most botters (dependant on price) would rather buy a safe way I am sure.

The best benefit I see though is that players who work long hours or only play occasionally will be able to keep their scroll HP without them having to spend their limited time on the game forever chasing it.

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

No Way. I wont pay for things to be done if I can do them for myself.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  4. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

I think that's a very good idea. If BP can't beat the botters, they may as well join them and make it a level playing field for all of us. There's no reason why botters should have a bigger advantage by using a cheat than the rest of us by playing honestly...

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Each to their own bud, if this option was out for me then I wouldn't hesitate.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Figured as much...

One of the biggest problems, People think they can fix everything by throwing currency at it instead of gettin
    their hands dirty.

No way....Dont need it.
    This idea, like alot of other things brought into the game, will only turn into another thing thats been exploitable and corrupted.

G°ºš€[ÙƒA] and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

I take it up, legit way of course

8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

this was mentioned a few years ago in forum idea I believe.

9. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi bud, this is my personal opinion which I will stick by. 99% of the complaints this game gets are about bots of some sort. Everybody knows BigPoint have no intention of stopping it so we may as well stop saying that the only fix if for them to do so. What is the next thing we can ask for as customers? A way to even a playing field. If you would rather get your hands dirty working a 9-5 job and then coming home to do all your scrolls to make sure you keep your HP then you do that, its your call, but a legitimate way to compete with the botting is the next best option in my eyes.

11. Neophyte

Neophyte Forum Apprentice

Very good idea.

Destruction likes this.
  12. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

If this proposed gameplay was incorporated and the game rules were altered to accommodate the changes, then I see no problem with that. It would help to remove or reduce the current distinct advantages which the botters receive by violating the present rules.

Do like the Government do, if you can't beat the criminals just alter the laws. lol :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    *Sinister1* and Mac like this.
  13. happyfeet

Well my ide with this is that it will make it alot easyér for bigpoint to investergate every complaint they get for bot use becurs if they can see you have payed them for use then it is legal, and if you haven´t payed then they faster can remove all the bot users that are using ilegal bots.

Also this way they can make sure that all players have the same option if they are willing to pay for it ofcurs becurs bigpoint are all about earning money, like every other company.

They can ajust the rules with simple just saying any bot use that´s not both tru payment will resolve in perment ip ban, that way they easy and fast can com this problom to life.

They also have a option to do so the servers only can work with that program they are selling with simple having adding a simple code to the base line that prevent using of outsourses bot´s to work, they ofcurs have to have a program runing 24/7 that keep remaking that baseline kode so it can´t be copyed and broken, but with all there tecnical support teams they will have less probloms with doing it this way, insted of having to investergate long term.

14. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I admire the optimism. However, you said that it would be easier to track illegal botters. I would have to disagree with this for two reasons:
    1. If they looked and saw there was no paid bot, they would really just be in the same position as they are now, trying to prove that somebody is botting.
    2. People would start buying it and then nobody would report any botters anymore because not even the players know if other players are using BigPoints bot or another one.

~Des

15. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

I think everyman and his dog has mentioned bp to implement their own program to play bonus maps etc.

If you want to stop the bots or effectiveness of the bots, then you need to remove the rewards for the tasks the bots have been implemented to perfrom.

I'd prefer to see the bonus maps removed and the rewards tied to daily/weekly quests on the seachart. Atleast this way the player could be sunk to slow their progress and effectiveness.

-Misuka-, A-R-K-Y and Destruction like this.
  16. happyfeet

well if you read what i wrote in the begining i said for bonus maps not for the general sea

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  17. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hello,

Sorry, my comment was still targeted at scroll botting, not just general water. I'm not sure what has given you the impression that that was not the case.

~Des