BOOM!

Discussion in 'Help' started by MOJO-ANGEL, May 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOJO-ANGEL

MOJO-ANGEL Forum Greenhorn

i missed out on the boom boom bonanza packs and wondered if they might be brought back at some point?

2. hi angle
    i am sure that they will be fetched out some time as most of the things for sale do come again in time
    hope this helps

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Unfortunately we are not told if these packages will be available again. However, if they are, this will be announced in the
    Official Announcements section of the forum, so keep an eye on this area to make sure you don't miss them again! ;)

Has this answered your query?

Swift

4. MOJO-ANGEL

MOJO-ANGEL Forum Greenhorn

Does that mean i won't really get an answer unless there is an official announcement? just kidding! it always seems when i ask a question in here it is answered the same way---maybe!, maybe not!, wait and see! any way i heard it was a good value and i can't spend money on a game that rarely works without glitches and extremely bad lag unless there is a really good value to it and 150 assorted canons for 69.99 would have been that kind of value. thanks any way for kind of almost answering my question.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Unfortunately we can not answer that type of question any other way. We are not informed of possible payment packages beforehand. As soon as we get the information it is posted in the Official Announcements section of the forum for all players to see.

As the OP seems content with the "almost answer" provided :)p), this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.