booty bags

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by big~country, Apr 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big~country

big~country Someday Author

are they gonna upgrade the booty bags ever because u can only get up to lvl 20 out of emperors and now u will be able to upgrade to 26

rubenrs likes this.
  2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @big~country ,

lets hope they will do atleast the same upgrade like they did with pet bags because right now you have to buy many bags to make gem up to 22 even lol
    ( cant even dream of lvl 25/26 )

3. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

it will probaly take years to get to level 26 gems lol, they better make the booty bag level higher or it would be unfair. lets hope they do. it hard enough to get good gems already

4. Th3BoSS

Th3BoSS Someday Author

i have 98 emperior why imposible ? @Kruchy

5. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Th3BoSS ,

i did not said that it is impossible , i did say it will be hard to get up to 26 i do belive your emperors wont be enough

6. Th3BoSS

Th3BoSS Someday Author

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Th3BoSS ,

what do you mean by that ? :)

@Edit

now i get it , very nice well done

8. whydoyouhatemesomuch

whydoyouhatemesomuch Forum Greenhorn

I for one won't be using any of my gem bags until they update the bags to reflect the new level of gems available.

9. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

except the gem bags you have will stay the version they are. lol soo youll be waiting quite awhile . :)

10. whydoyouhatemesomuch

whydoyouhatemesomuch Forum Greenhorn

I'm a patient guy, they always update the gem bags eventually. The longer it takes the more i will have to use :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.