Bug Bot epidemic

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Mac, Sep 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Hi,

Again this morning another dozen + accounts using bot programs- videos and info sent to support.

Can we have at least Mr Wiggins acknowledgement of the bot epidemic that is obvious to everyone who plays this game? Or are we going to have to go outwith BP and report these findings amongst others to outside bodies as its pretty plain that BP have not addressed the matter?

Please also suspend raid maps as these as being overrun with bots which puts the company at a loss and also the honest players at a significant disadvantage.

Mac

Can we at least get a decent reply, not the standard pre-typed response?

2. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

In Common Wealth raid, several players only shoot down Gildblades without boarding? I find this very strange as boarding the Gildblade gives you approx. 1.000 pearls for free?

Lostsail likes this.
  3. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

There is no point in reporting. They do absolutely zero, nada, nill, nothing etc. about it!

Vive le cheaters!

4. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Mac these bots are absolutely everywhere and although I'd like to spend some money on this game I see NO effort from BP to do anything about them aside from their gains which immediately devalue any money I spend to better my boat. They get it for free and far more since they can run while we have our lives outside the game and cannot play anywhere near what these bots run.

After years of carefully observing these various programs I'd volunteer if given a boat from BP just to go to each map and observe, sink and ID them for permanent removal. Some programs are not very complicated and others are a little more so. Last night I ran into one boat far more powerful than mine and every time I shot it the program initiated swift stones to get away and I just sank and capped it. Had this player been on I'd be the one getting capped and sunk. Ban everyone of them including the guilds since they condone and protect their guildmates when their bots are running. Ban forever and clean up those maps and start over and merge servers and rebuild this game or continue to constantly sell new complicated items to squeeze every remaining profit left out of a game they essentially threw in the towel long ago. Last night I was ready to just quit seeing just how bad it has gotten and knowing there is competition elsewhere that would value my business.

G°ºš€[ÙƒA] and Loki162 like this.
  5. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

Could not have said it better

Lostsail likes this.
  6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Probably afk or not paying attention. I have sunk many gildblades without boarding because I was not paying attention.

7. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

It happens once in a while that I miss boarding a Gildblade, due to outer circumstances, but when a players does not board Gildblades at all, something seems wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.