BOTS!!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lil`Wolf, Nov 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Am I the only one who notices the bots in the 1 maps have gotten very fast?

Come on!

Seafight, you can see all of these 24/7 bots,,,the same people! And to top that off, their Pirate Badge is getting bigger, while mine is still a stick! I'm fighting to just get a chest or shinny up against fast baby boats that snag all the shinnies and chests or there are none! Empty!!!!! NADA!

I know there are bots in other maps but come on!
    It's not only me but all those peanut boats that get nothing! Don't do it for me, do it for the new players you're going to lose! Who knows..I may quit too!

Lady.Wolf, *Wonder*, abah2 and 3 others like this.
  2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

ive seen that warp speed also its like some thing out of startrack ...beem me up spotty :rolleyes:

3. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

The game is in it's last gasp of life before dying trying to get whatever last profits it can make with minimal expenses so they don't seem to care if you or any non-bot user and especially paying customers quit. Sounds crazy for any business to act that way but given the repeated actions of this company it is just the way it is.

We should actually have in the idea section a guessing game how much longer the game will go on before no one can log in anymore and Seafight is history or it is 100% automated with only bots and they only log in to check their stats and then log off.

Till we see an actual difference in regards to bots no more money for SeaFight. Still see the same bots we reported nearly a year ago. Easy to spot and identify yet no action. They are actually rewarded.

4. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

ROTFLMAO

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Yes! I totally agree!

Lady.Wolf and =308Marksman= like this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Strangely enough,is how 2/3rds of the botts I see belong to guilds that are part of a certain alliance,or am
    I the only one that sees this ??

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I sees it too :eek:

8. SØ™

SØ™ Forum Apprentice

Bots? Big Point, very Big point.... But they dont care. They just $$$$$$$$$ Who cares. Auto pirat, add more Bots, and wee Add more Payment. Auto game, and payment. Free to play, Crap, What the f..... BP, shame on you... YES you BP do something, delete all the fu....g auto pirates. Make just one server whitout 99 % Bots. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf, Horsens1 and 2 others like this.
  9. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

that's why nothing is done about them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.