Bots

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by WorldTrend, Nov 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorldTrend

WorldTrend Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone. I'm opening this thread after I haven't found a good and clear answer from the support team. As usually they just spam the same message about "bots". After playing for a long time in this game since 2008 (with some pauses) this game has become very unfairly. You can say that 90% of players in this game use bots and this is more than obvious. And my question is: Does seafight will prevent these players from botting and ban them or in the end, they will allow using bots. I hope I have been clear to u guys.

2. HMS-Indefatigable

HMS-Indefatigable Someday Author

You have been very clear in your question. Given the numerous threads on this very subject and getting no answers or observing no results of actual permanently drop kicking players from the game for botting we have been able to speculate that if you "Grease the Wheels" by spending money what amount we do not know yet BP/Seafight looks the other way and the T & C do not apply.

3. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

I got a chat ban once for saying everyone should use cheats and see how long it took to get banned especily if you played for free

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and WorldTrend like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.