boxes in names

Discussion in 'Help' started by big~country, May 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big~country

big~country Someday Author

wen i use firefox i see peoples names are messed up with boxes in them is there a way to fix that

2. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

that's so they can't be spied

3. big~country

big~country Someday Author

it only dose that on firefox and not chrome not sure about explorer

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I believe this occurs when your Browser settings are not set to the correct text encoding or font. Changing these settings in Firefox may solve your problem, however as a precaution remember your currently selected settings to change them back should you need too.

As this is not a Seafight General Question but a Browser Question, you may get more help with this from your fellow players than I can provide, so I shall move this to the New Pirate Tutorials section in the hope that another user can help you should my advice above not solve your issue.

Swift

5. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

[] = you dont have the corrisponding font, firefox is bad for it. if you do some research ( are good freind google ). you can eventually get it so you get less [] missing characters ( i was getting angry makeing a name only to get a [] for 1 letter -_- ) so after many sleepless nights, i got my fox to show alot more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.