BP r u serious??

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by timarpaul1, May 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

omg
    Cabin Boys on Buc. Marcket?

U soo greedy
    end

2. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

" And they are 80 pearls more expensive "
    C'mon now, you got cabin boys back (for now) at least in black market and now some people are whining about it?
    Well I would also rant about this 'cause we know that they may disappaer next day and you bought couple of days instead of full 14 days.
    Well the best question is that are the cabin boys staying only certain event time in there and when will they be sold again when the event ends? In the next mini event or random weekend?

EDIT: Might as well ask again if BP would gladly show us what they are planning for the skill tree.

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I'm not whining, I'm back on the water chasing pearls once more . . 3.26 vs 4.35 reload time . . I'll take the cabin boys while I can

Lady.Wolf and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

rember they removed them because the firing rate caused lag .... unless you pay from them of course ...the lowest this company has stooped so far this year expect more rip off`s soon peeps :eek: rember they remove what you have paid for and re name and make you pay again over and over :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I for one Hate the fact that we "lease or rent" items that you pay for with hard earned cold cash! Seems nothing you pay for stays..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.