bring back the forge

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lobo*, Apr 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobo*

Lobo* Forum Apprentice

I was thinking since I now have enough cannons to outfit 3 ships and thats at 350 cannons per ship. It would be awesome to bring back the forge and allow the players to upgrade or create cannons that they can actually use. 55's to addy 65 to firestorms etc etc. just a thought.

2. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

3. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

+ 1

Yes, indeed. In fact any types of Cannon in various numbers in exchange for a new 'Painbringer' Cannon, without paying out any cash would be good.

After all they aren't physically selling any Cannons, they are merely introducing new values to a pretend Cannon on a pretend game which allegedly exists for enjoyment and entertainment purposes.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

5. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

6. KRISTI

KRISTI Forum Greenhorn

7. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

8. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

+1

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  10. [​IMG] ive got these at half the price with short dated spam 10 cannons for a mear 15 euros if claiming benifits there 20 euros i want my taxes bk lol.

Lady.Wolf, Lil`Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

12. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

13. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

+1

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  14. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

+1

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  15. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Soo BP heres some feedback..AND.......

EDIT
    Whilst the image used on your signature is quite pretty, unfortunately your signature does not comply with our forum rules.

"The max. size should not exceed 500 x 200"

Please take time out to view the guides <here> and then take steps needed to change your signature to prevent any forum warnings having to be issued.

Seren GTL

Last edited by moderator: May 28, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.