Suggestion Buccaners Booty Marcet

Discussion in 'Help' started by .~Barbarosa~.69, Jun 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .~Barbarosa~.69

.~Barbarosa~.69 Padavan

Ive got one question The Buccaners Booty Marcet should be come up with designs all the time i dont know why they dont able on this time ??? o_O

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

At this moment there are no designs in this Buccaneer's Bounty. Not every Buccaneer's Bounty has to or does come with Designs, this is the choice of the Game Designers. It is possible that Designs could be added at a later date if the Designers choose, you will just have to keep checking to see if this is the case.

Do you have any other related queries?

Swift

3. .~Barbarosa~.69

.~Barbarosa~.69 Padavan

Another queation please i purchased thr 60$ pack two time but like i see here i cant exchamge firestorm canons for doomhammer canons my ship is lvl 22 and cant have yolo coin can be able to get just lvl 30

4. michaelus

michaelus Forum Greenhorn

Except for some events where you can buy yolocoins and lvl 30 there is one other way i know of to get yolocoins. You have to do something really really dumb irl and scream YOLO and then some random guy will come up to you and give you unlimited yolocoins

5. Swift

Ahoy,

The first part of your fellow pirate's answer is correct, the second... not too much. ;)

Yulong Coins can be gained in the Fenghuang Region (Level 31 - 35 Maps), players also sometimes can gain these items through the Black Market, Buccaneer's Bounty, or Voucher Codes. If these will be added to this Buccaneer's Bounty, again I could not say, this is the choice of the Game Designers.

Unfortunately, without Yulong Coins at the present moment, you will be unable to take advantage of this trade. I highly recommend that you try to level up as fast as possible with the help of your fellow pirates so that in the future you will have the Yulong Coins available.

I will forward your comments that lower level players are unable to trade cannons due to the Yulong Coin requirement.

Do you have any other related queries?

Swift

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Regarding the Buccaneer's Bounty: The first time I saw the Level 3 Commonwealth Guardian and the Level 3 Commonwealth Sellsword long ago (and I am not making this up), they were priced at less than 1,000 pearls per day for like 7 days each (maybe purchasable for 14 days each..I am not sure). Lately they have gone up 7,400% to 150,000 pearls for 2 days of each guy. This is pretty extreme! If the goal is for us to enjoy fighting and expending ammo in PvP competition, could these prices be more reasonable? Maybe 20,000 pearls for one guy for 2 days? It would sure be nice, and I think appreciated by most players. (My apologies Swift if I hijacked the thread...just trying to be efficient).

7. Swift

Ahoy,

Yulong Coins are now available in the Buccaneer's Bounty.

Although I understand your need for efficiency, placing feedback in a General Questions post is not the best method.

The
    General Feedback section of the forum is the area of the forum where your feedback would be best placed as that is the area read by the appropriate people and also allows your fellow pirates to also comment on the subject and leave their feedback.

On this occasion I shall forward this feedback, as all feedback is forwarded, however in the future please use the correct area. ;)

As there has been no further response from the OP, the queries have been answered and this is not a discussion thread, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirates!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.