Feedback Burning Ice Exchange??

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by aidxN123, Jan 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidxN123

aidxN123 Forum Apprentice

So when the event came out it was 30k burning ice for 20k Ice ammo & 10k pearls.

And now its 10k burning ice for 20k Ice ammo & pearls.

So people got 3x as much ammo because they logged on the event earlier, or the event started on their server earlier.

I demand a script to be ran to remove the ice booked, which is not the fault of the players but has to be done to make it fair for all.

Good job again conning players.

Lady.Wolf and frankthetank1974 like this.
  2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Or better still, increase the former favourable amount for all purchases made and for the benefit of everyone.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

if this is the case then I agree ,100% or give those who missed out on this random error ice ammo as compensation !

Destruction and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Script has been ran and the extra keys and burning ice these players got have been removed :D

-Arky

5. aidxN123

aidxN123 Forum Apprentice

I see :D maybe this feedback doesn't always get ignored.

6. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

yes I lose 3 millon amo today I work for nothing thx Bigpoint o lose lot of uppgad explosive amo for kollket snowballs

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

You've not lost anything really, you have received what you were supposed to. Understandably it was not your fault that the amounts were incorrect, and there is no way you could have known that this ammo was priced incorrectly. However, you still received this ammunition for 1/3rd of the price that it was meant to be and what other players paid for it. This gave you an unfair advantage. Again, that advantage was not your fault as you were not to know the price was incorrect, but it was an unfair advantage nonetheless. I am sure if you were one of the players that did not manage to take advantage of this then you would also be in favour of having the ammunition removed.

Thanks,
    ~Des

8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

@Seren

Following from this thread, it may be a good idea in future if it is possible to reverse the transaction completely as opposed to removing the extra items received. In this event for example players that benefitted from the original price trade may not have wanted to buy the ammo at the revised cost. They bought in thinking they were getting a good deal, but had the excess ammunition removed afterwards. I appreciate this was due to an error, but regardless these players were then forced to deal with 66% of their purchased ammunition being removed.

If the transaction was reversed completely then the players would still have the option of buying ammunition at that price. For weaker players they might not actually profit from the ammo trade at that price, and have now experienced a loss due to BigPoint's error.

I understand this is not something you have the power to decide, but forwarding this through to the devs would be greatly appreciated. I was not effected by the prices on this event but I'm here to help those that were. Reversing the transactions in some instances may be easier said than done if the ammo has already been partially used, but if this could be flagged up with those responsible for these changes then I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
    ~Des

9. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hi Des

We did in fact reverse the purchases made.

As you can see <
    here>, we did indeed deducted all Burning Ice ammunition and Event keys that have been traded in the black market on 23rd January between 12 noon 1:30 pm (local server time).

I will state however this was only made to the items that had not at that time used. We did not place anyone in the minus of any pearls or crystals.

Feedback was listened to, and was indeed acted upon, even if not as quick as some players would have liked.

Regards

Seren GTL

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Oh that's fantastic. I had heard otherwise but if this is the case then brilliant. Any news on those Taurus yet? ;)

11. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

yes thx bad i lose lot of uppgrade explosion amo for kollekt snowballs :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.