C-C-B

Discussion in 'The Players' started by Boom!, May 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Boom!

Boom! Forum Apprentice

Purely a matter of convenience as I forgot to post a thread earlier, I have been playing since 2009 with my Click-Click=Boom account showing up in 2013 and later becoming my main due to its luck at bokors compared to my original. I have always been a U.S west preferred player but sampled a few other global Europe accounts when I've grown bored, sprinkled with a few long vacation breaks lasting months at a time.

I've also tried to be helpful in assisting others whether on the game, forum, or other outlets such as teamspeak/fb on general game knowledge. But it is also due to that fault that I will no longer be helpful on the forum, my patience runs thin with such cliche issues

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Haaaaiiiii :)

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey CCB, nice to read a bit about you. I know I have fought you on the West and more recently Mega America, you know what you're doing. I always thought that you were very helpful to the players on the forum and in chat, and even though we disagreed at times, I respect the help that you provided and hopefully will again.

-Arky

4. I doubt i will provide a fraction of the assistance i once gave, as i personally feel the direction Bigpoint is pushing the game+forum is uncomfortable to justify my continued help. So for now ill stick to my occasional discord posts :p