Cabin Boys

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Bawdyn, Apr 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

Wow, great idea. Now i have to wait 5 seconds for the second volley. Apparently the aim of the design "team" is to take ALL the fun out of the game. Good job. Mission accomplished. [Edit]

2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

for a long time i was almost quiting seafight for other games that not only are free or you pay only to buy the game and after you can make real money playing with it .. but i didnt quit only because i have invested many years and money in my account but this change is in a new level .. just waiting till they add this crew on payament section to stop this game

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

[​IMG]

4.99$ USD

This can be bought more than once, so is this package going to remain for sale? Will this be removed or will we have to spend 60$ a year to stay even with other cc players? 40% reload is a must for anyone if it's still obtainable, even in packages.

You gotta get rid of this package if the cabin boys are being removed from purchase with pearls or obtainable from chests.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    frankthetank1974 and Lil`Wolf like this.
  4. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

It dosen't make sense that we should shoot that slow in the future... Will there be something for replacement? Or will it only be obtainable in payment section or what is the point of all this? I don't like it as it seems right now.

5. Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤

Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤 Forum Apprentice

Same here :) bigpoint have to waik Up now !

Cost a Lot of money for this game !

If you buy that pack you Will not get cabin boys

[Merged - Please make use of the multireply and edit functions, thanks!]

Last edited by moderator: May 4, 2018
    Rabbid likes this.
  6. TwistedlyCute

TwistedlyCute Forum Apprentice

This Ubdate of cabin boys isn't not good, absolutley i not agree with this bring them back if they're thinking about put them through payment section im done with the game!

7. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

as long as the details state that it gives them, they have to honor, or its criminal misleading, and false advertising.

skuttler likes this.
  8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

You all seem to forget what they did with the Cannon Reloader lol

skuttler likes this.
  9. coldnight

coldnight Forum Greenhorn

I agree. if we have to pay cash for cabin boys, see ya seafight, I'm done.

10. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

No what they are doin is forcing us to buy the new expansions, i believe it is the "Steeled Chains" that after upgrading to a certain lvl they increase reload speed.

Just like they did before, lower your abilities, add new items to get these abilities back.

skuttler likes this.
  11. flafighter

flafighter Regular

I thought steel chains were shooting harpoons faster.

Rabbid likes this.
  12. HMS-Numbers

HMS-Numbers Forum Greenhorn

Seriously taking cabin boys away WOW that's a brave move by BP. I no you will lose lots and lots of players that play this game who were playing this game for the fun of it, but did not mind paying some money ( I'm one of them ) for that. But now you have taken the cabin boys away that's the only chance that some of the players ( Including Me ) had a chance of sinking some of the NPCs, Doing Daily Quest and Level Up. So its a lot harder and takes a lot longer to do Daily Quests, NPCs And going up the levels ( I'm only Level 26 ) So I'm one of the lots and lots of players that QUIT THIS GAME.

P.S
    I you Decide to get the Cabin Boys Back Email Me And I will come and Play this game again IF NOT then Don't Bother.

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and bøgholm83 like this.
  13. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Why are you all salty about this? It has 0 impact on PVP which is what this game is about, sure if they introduce a replacement payment option that's an evil move but all you guys will just buy it anyway to remain cometitive so don't kid yourselves saying you'll quit. I've heard 'I'll quit because of this update' enough times over the 8 years I've played this game from the same people that you always see sailing around to realise you'll all suck it up, so why would BP not try to milk you weak minded players.

nitsua24 likes this.
  14. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

pvp is only good as long as you are a big boat and are maxxed out, small and mid players rely on farming so they can grow to become big boats, removing the cabin boys means they can no longer even try to compete, that's pretty obvious . . it's sorta like removing all p-ammo after each event, leaving you with only hollows to fight pvp . . just my opinion . .

15. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

This will be awfull just like mother's day event

Dont give them ideas

16. ιɴғιɴιтy#98

ιɴғιɴιтy#98 Forum Apprentice

Again another dramatically change in the game which again will make enormous difference between players. And as it seems that there only is a payment option to get the advantage it is just another joke. The free to play option will be completely broken like the game :( Please think for all players.

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and Loki162 like this.
  17. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

they dont want 5 k pearls they want ££££5.00££££ for 30 days of cabin boys ....have bigpoint no shame ?? they even want money for cabin boys lmao :oops::eek::eek:

18. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

And the sad thing is that enough people will buy them to make them feel justified in doing this to the rest of us. :(

Lil`Wolf, skuttler and Lady.Wolf like this.
  19. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Why are cabin boys still in the payment section? do you plan on removing these or are you going to keep them in hope of losing more players? business strategies at its finest. You have 10 days before my cabin boys run out, i will not return till they are COMPLETELY removed from the game, instead of just removing the ability to purchase them with pearls...

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  20. Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤

Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤 Forum Apprentice

you dont get cabin boys if you buy that pack :)

i will stop playing really much and only little times every day if you take that off from the game

Lil`Wolf likes this.