Cabin Boys

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ^^Murphy^^, Apr 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ^^Murphy^^

^^Murphy^^ Forum Greenhorn

I have a suggestion that every single boat would like to have happen. Since you have decided that taking them away was the best option... I beleive a tiered system of powder monkeys is the best option. or you know stop being horrible and bring them back and get new game designers because apparently the ones we have don't ever go for the players best interest.:eek::(:mad:

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I'd imagine a permanent reloading crew member is coming, and probably in the payment section. :eek:

But yeah really though, why remove cabinboys? So killin' stuff takes longer now?

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  3. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

really how much harder do you want to make it we use pearls that we get from your game to buy them yet you take them out and you want us to level up lol that will now take years iv been playing this game for some time and some of the stuff done to the game when updated iv not like but because i like it i get on with it but this one is out of order the reload is not the best when you have them mine is 3.19 but when there gone it will be to mad so there for im walking away i think as i not paying money for them the rich have the gab but keep pushing the bar well removing the cabin boys have done it for me ill not be buying naf all on the game anymore the event will be silly i really really hope this will change or you will bring out a cannon fire gym or put reload time down ... and if the cabin boys have been take off the game then how come the big big ship will still have them and on this game you say your big on bullying and you do that now paying/cheats will bully all give your self a pat on the back you need to stop your killing this game and its grate as it is :( and you say you care about what we say well if you do then put them back most of the ships rely on them

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  4. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

This would happen when you go drunk on work.

Lady.Wolf and CapitanoBucca like this.
  5. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

and look what i found you say you have took them off the game but i find this so the change has been for the benefit of the paying

Crew Starter Pack
    Starter Kits
    £4.49
    What’s a Captain without a crew?
    Lonely and ineffectual, that's what. For just £4.49 you'll take on a team of die-hard sea dogs eager to help you become the terror of the seven seas!

This package grants you:
    - 1 Gunner
    - 1 Level 2 Ship's Pilot
    - 1 Level 4 Carpenter
    - 1 Level 2 Voodoo Priest
    - 30 Cabin Boys

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. Tag#Me

Tag#Me Forum Apprentice

You Will not get IT :) people have trying and get nothing

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  7. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Now is the best time to leave this game. They said "play for free", i said it before they were drunk they put 1 more letter, it must be "pay for free".

After 1 month pay to join in game, pay to shoot with cannons, pay to shoot monsters, pay to shoot event (this almost 100% happening).

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  8. eric-shun

eric-shun Active Author

so they have left it in the payment bit taking are money and yet it FREE hahaha by by seafight well done to the new game designer hats off for killing the game byby all its been a good 9 years

Lady.Wolf likes this.