Feedback cabin boys

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by No_Mercy, May 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

right i would just like to post this to see if anyone can make any sense of it cause at the moment i am very confused, cabin boys are added back in until the new skill tree is added my guess is this skill tree is gonna be expensive as my next skill would cost me 7400 so why add a new skill tree for reload speed come on like it doesnt make sense when cabin boys were already there just sort it out bigpoint or you will loose players find something new if you so desperate to add something no need to remove something just to replace it with more cost

*LiLVIC615*, Bawdyn and Lady.Wolf like this.
  2. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

What I think they might do about the the skill tree is that they might add new branch for it where they add new skills or they completely change the skill tree and merge these new skills in them, like the reload speed. I am as well concerned about if they are increasing skill point cap to 80 or 90, so we have to grind once again some crystals for those, which will be expensive for little players like me.

What they said about cabin boys that they appear time to time in blackmarket, I think they might not be in there if there is upcoming update in this summer or at the beginning of autumn. EDIT: I was wrong, here they are today :D

What I really want is to see/hear their plans for the skill tree. They should show us what they are changing about it so we can give feedback for it.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    *LiLVIC615* and Lady.Wolf like this.
  3. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

my point is why remove something just to add the same thing in for more money like its how to loose players

4. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

so when will they be available to buy i dont have any right now and the game is miserable as soon as possible would be nice.

5. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

They are In black market now and vip market aswell 14 days

6. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I don't see them...

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

From 10k pearls for 14 days this is so unbeliveble i paid 140k pearls on black market

8. Oddy

Oddy Forum Apprentice

Sorry about jumping a bit off your post (I am kind of fast reader) but back in to the topic: It's still not 100% certain that it will take a lot of money in doing skill tree but knowing the BP they sure have something to gain from this. I know that taking the cabin boys out of the game and replacing reload speed with skill points is something that I don't very much approve 'cause they can make that reload speed much more lower than the cabin boys had (mess things up).

But all I want to know is how are they going to do it. How are they going to implement these new skills in the game and make them work. I can assure that me and most of you would like to know more about their ideas and plans for this. That's why I think we need one of the developers to speak up in here in forum.

9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I'm seeing 720 per day or 10,080 for 14 or 21,600 for 30 days, just slightly higher than before.

10. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

2018-05-23 12:14:18
    Cabin Boys booked until 2018-06-06 12:14:18. Reason: Trader
    2018-05-23 12:14:18
    Goods turned in: -140000 x Pearls

11. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Wow that is a major bug.

[​IMG]

12. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Where are the Cabin Boys, I do not see them for sale anywhere in Blackmarket??? Or is this just like payment pack was, only available to certain countries?

13. it is in blackmarket under crew above the lulong coin thing

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  14. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

What requirements do you have to meet to open the Buccaneers bounty?

15. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

To open the Buccaneer's Bounty, one of the packages listed in this thread must be purchased:
    Terrific Turtle Time

Swift

*LiLVIC615* likes this.
  16. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the info..guess i'm too poor to buy these packages....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.