Suggestion CABIN BOYS

Discussion in 'Help' started by Krieger, Oct 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krieger

Krieger Forum Greenhorn

Hello, Has been over a week i came back through the game and it is very bad to play this game without cabin boys,, They r avaliable once when event Freedom come out or any events but now they aint through black marcet where should i take them not even at payment section?? Can you put cabin boys through treasure keys thats just an Idea :)

S.T.E.V.E.E likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Cabin Boys are in a transitional period and are being fazed out as far as we know. They are only available at this time thru "special packages" in the payment section that are occasionally available.

Tex

3. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

In other words, forget it lol

4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Will there be an announcement on when Officially the game is done completely with cabinboys??
    Bp had said previously that Cabin Boys were gone from game, then they had a special where cabin boys could be purchased from Bucaneer's Bounty only after buying Special Packages, So now the top $$$ spenders are rewarded and the rest who maybe don't want or are unable to purchase these special packages.

I feel sorry for the younger players in this game, imagine being them, this game now requires a minimum of $500 investment now per month to play with the top boats.

What we are also seeing in this game is that the players from the Countries with severely discounted prices are far superceding the competition in this game.

Players from the UK, USA, and Canada see signifigantly higher prices for this game. When i first started playing this game there was thousands of English speaking players, now there is but a small handful.

All in All this game really needs to be balanced out between $$$ players and those who just want to have fun and make the game a hobby.

Edit

Last edited by moderator: Oct 26, 2018
    The*Defiant and dirks777 like this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hello Kyloe,

There will indeed be an Official Announcment when we hear exactly what will be the future of the Cabin Boys.

Seren

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As we have now had an announcement informing players of the changes to Cabin Boys, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.