can i combine storm lanterns with reinforced ribs?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ntc1010, Sep 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntc1010

ntc1010 Forum Apprentice

I was thinking of buying 3x storm lanterns and 2x reinforced ribs,both level 1.
    Can i combine them?And can someone tell me the value of cannon damage and damage prevention with just these?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You are able to combine these items, however, as some values are worked out based on the Average, some of the values will be lower than the maximum possible.

You are able to see which values are average and which are absolute, along with an example of how the calculation works in the
    Ship Extensions bible entry.

Having 3 x Level 1 Storm Lanterns and 2 x Level 1 Reinforced Ribs equipped, I believe if my workings are correct, should give you:

• 30,000 Hitpoints
    • 30,000 Voodoo Points
    • -22.2% Damage Prevention
    • 7.2% Cannon Damage
    • 9% Critical Damage
    Has this answered your query and do you have any other related comments or questions?

Swift

3. ntc1010

ntc1010 Forum Apprentice

ok,thanks for clarifying,can someone tell me if it's worth it to buy 4x level 1 reinforced ribs or stick with elite beams?

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

buy 16 and upgrade to level 3, them put them all on

5. ntc1010

ntc1010 Forum Apprentice

im on a budget and can only buy 4 level 1's
    besides,i only have 100 extension slots atm

6. GeneralAdmiral

GeneralAdmiral Forum Apprentice

buy the ribs. its most useful for u.

7. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert