Cancel and shop buttons

Discussion in 'Help' started by SnowDove[pop], Dec 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowDove[pop]

SnowDove[pop] Forum Apprentice

SnowDove[pop] ID: 85/28491100
    The shop button is to close to the (click here to change maps button) and causing some very odd things, when I try to change maps in the internet explorer and the client server, like white screen with and acclamation mark on it, screen blacking out in square all over the waters, not being able to move for a short time.
    Like the other icons on that bar the shop button should not go past the ribbing at the bottom of that bar, it is interfering and confusing the command, not knowing whether to change the map or open the shop. This needs to be looked into because every day it is getting worse and you can’t F5 you have to logout and log back in, if you are in a battle and both ships are in the blackout area and I can’t move I usually end up sunk.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have been unable to replicate the issue you are describing. I shall forward this along, however, if you are able to make a short video demonstrating the issue this may help them locate and correct it quicker.

Swift

3. SnowDove[pop]

SnowDove[pop] Forum Apprentice

Sorry I tried to make a video and failed. Guess you can close thank you.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.