Feedback cancer queens legacy

Discussion in 'Help' started by the-one-after, Feb 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

The odds of getting queens legacy must be less than 10% because i have done 29 cancers and never got one queens legacy therefore i dont understand how its judged weather you get queens legacy or not could someone help by saying how the system likes to pick out how someone gets queens legacy
    170RΞÇKLΣSŠ29

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The information that we have been provided with says that the Queen's Legacy has a 10% chance to be won as a reward from the Cancer Bonus Map. This can be seen in the
    Cancer Bonus Map Bible Thread.

The rewards are randomly chosen based on the percentage chance of receiving each reward. However, as this is a 10% chance per scroll it is indeed very possible that after 29 cancers and some bad luck you will not have received the Queen's Legacy.

You can also propose a better system or improvement to the current system in the
    Idea Pool & Suggestions area, which shall be read by the game designers and may result in the reward system being changed.

Has this resolved your query?

Swift

3. the-one-after

the-one-after Someday Author

cheers just hope i can get some luck then

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

I shall wish you some luck!

As the post has been answered and the OP is satisfied with the response, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.