Cannon Damage

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kamikaze, Mar 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Forum Apprentice

Just wondering what everyone is using for gems on pvp.. I have 5% dmg to players, hit prob, cannon damage, dodge, and damage prevention on ship. battlepoint , hit prob, dodge on pet. they are all 21 gems with couple 22. I have skills in pvp and level 3 swordsman and 361 lvl 4 dooms, and 20 lvl 5 dooms. Why I'm asking is i hit some people for 70k and they are hitting me for 100k. Am i missing something or do higher gems make that much of a difference. Does anyone use lanterns or ribs in pvp?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Some1New

Some1New Forum Greenhorn

i tend to always use my ribs and for your damage that is low i hit more then you by 18k without pvp - special gem and i have 150 lvl 3 dooms and 40 lvl 4

3. Kamikaze

I'm not saying I always hit people 70k. I do hit some people 100k. I'm talking about bigger ships where they hit me for 100k and I'm only hitting them for 70k. If you use ribs you are losing so much hp though.

4. LiLG

LiLG Forum Apprentice

You should use hit probability gem on pet instead of hit point..

5. Kamikaze

wrote it wrong, yeah i do use hit prob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.