Cannon Exploit Users

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by frankthetank1974, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

Would it been possible to be updated about how long theses people are to be banned ,and other
    punishment they get .
    I for one am intrested to know ...:)

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  2. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Yes I would like to know also whether it is a "Short Break" or Permanently kick them from the game.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  3. Ftmay

Ftmay Forum Greenhorn

I doubt there will be any punishment naturally it isn't the fault of the players but the fault of bp for it occuring. Ban players for switching designs? Quite childish I'd think

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  4. as you seen from serens post she quoted some that used so in other words they pick and choose outta every1 that abuused it yes was a game glitch but for a player to continually keep using it is down to the player not the game and seren that some should be {ALL} and i wasnt around but im pretty sure i can name all the offenders without needing to be logged in to see :eek: would explain these magical jumps in the ranking tables and im pretty sure used against islands aswell tut tut tut u regular prolific abbusers:mad:.

5. frankthetank1974

so word on the street is theses expoilters get nothing more than a week ban and are allowed to keep there ill gotton gains ....no wonder bigpoint would not keep us upto date .
    if this is the case then this sends out a clear and definitive message to all in the future I think ....:eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Lil`Wolf and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  6. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

For those who exploited the extra cannons and speed on a daily basis, they should not be banned for a week or a month, they should be banned from participating in any future Marauder days for the next year or even indefinitely.

CapnCanard and Lil`Wolf like this.
  7. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Sooo, it's Marauder days, does this mean they're still playing?

8. frankthetank1974

and how many of them spent days weeks in scroll using this ? theses should be perm banned no if buts or maybe`s !!

CapnCanard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.