Cannon Range Suggestion

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by **OUTBACK**, Sep 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Change the cannon range back as it was before?

1. Yes, I want it back like it was before!

2. No, I don't want, I'm happy like it is now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **OUTBACK**

**OUTBACK** Forum Connoisseur

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to mention that English is not my native language and that I'm sorry if I write a few mistakes.

Since the new Skill Tree update there have been some changes regarding the Cannon Range.

It has been reduced by a lot, the reason? Unknown.

This ''Update'' has a lot of effect on fighting and other stuff, its nearly impossible to have a ''LongDistance-War''. You nearly have to be next to the enemy to be able to shoot him. There are not so much ways anymore to play skilled and Long Range fights were one of them. I hope that the people understand what kind of effect this change has.

My opinion about this update, is that it came for no reason and that they didn't really think about it what kind of effect it would have on the gameplay as fighting.

Hereby I make a topic, to gather your opinions and hopefully if you guys agree with me, to make a change in this.

Just to remind you guys, this was how it was first: http://prntscr.com/kxedqr (screenshot from a video, I don't have one from how it was before myself)

Now: http://prntscr.com/kxedjt

Both are with Windstorms, look at how it is now without Windstorms: http://prntscr.com/kxefn4 its not normal how short it is. As you can see you really have to be nearly next to a guy to be able to shoot him and due this update long range fights do no longer exist.

Hopefully you guys give me good feedback, and I hope it will be returned to how it was before.

Greetings.

_RATTY_. likes this.
  2. ☠☠Tréfi☠☠

☠☠Tréfi☠☠ Forum Greenhorn

its ok, you understand me?

3. **OUTBACK**

Yes I do ;)

4. **OUTBACK**

Another reason why the range should be changed back to as it was: People can just see you coming and take tortuga. They have so much time until you can actually shoot them..

I hope that there is actually being looked into this, since I think I have some good facts...

5. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Hello Pirate,

I will forward your suggestion on.

Thx for your ideas

Have A Good Day

6. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

gd point, hope bp will take in to consideration and will make the change!
    ty OUTBACK

Regards

7. **OUTBACK**

As by today, the range has been increased by 3 fields. I'm happy to see that this has been looked into.

Thank you

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

FYI, that is one of the new replacement features of the Cabin Boys. See the Patch thread for the details.

9. I want the old style cannon range...

why?????

I saw a player by name of lady something... shooting from AK to BF.....

I want that old range back....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.