Cannon unfairness

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The game has went too far with cannons and firepower.

what is the point in pushing 55's and 60's when they are worthless?

and why bother ading too many cannons that no one would be able to get ?

firestorm
    doomhammer
    voodoo
    destructor

sigh....

It is time you give us upgrades that we can earn like all players do...to enhance 55's and 60's and Admirals making them stronger...

adding more enhancements special effects for the 55,60 and Admirals

after all you pushed those cannons when they came first came out...now your adding 5 new ones and pushing them like the old ones...

that's fine...but give the old big 3 cannons better upgrades...

example a special upgrade for 55's only more Range = increased damage.
    applies the 55's and maybe 60's at least to where it can do similar damage to the doomhammers and devastators...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I would rather you gave us free to play's upgrades...

Next time you go to the bank ask them, Can i have some free money and let us know your answer.

This game is a business, there is bills to pay. If you want to be the best then start spending otherwise please sit quietly and play for free.

- Blitzen

3. I'm sorry what I said meant work hard to build your boat..and upgrade skills...

4. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

You can get most of the items in the game for free which includes Voodoo Cannons and Firestorm Cannons.

Everything in that game cannot be made free simply because this game needs money to survive.

Sometimes you might think "Oh i spent £10 and they can't even keep the server running smooth" Your £10 did not even cover the 1 hours wages from one of the team. Let alone the cost of the servers, advertising and so on.

What i'm trying to say is as long as you play events and work hard you can be just as competitive as some of the big spenders.

Recently Seafight has gone to extreme efforts to make the game more appealing to free players by bringing out quests for free voodoo cannons, a daily login bonus and fantastic events.

If anything you should be thanking the team for all their hard work.

- Blitzen

5. I would if they kept the 55'S 60'S and Admirals alive.....they are becoming obsolete thanks to the purchase only cannons.....

6. at least some upgrades for the 55's and 60's and admirals for extra damage with increased ranged.....

makes sense

the Bismarck range shots caused the Hood to explode and sink...

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

It's been suggested before and I've shot it down before, but I do now think that Voodoos should be a little more readily available for free. I appreciate that they are including them in some quests and logins now but at this rate of 10 per month youre still looking at 3 years for full lv0 Voodoos. I reckon Voodoo Cannons should be available with crowns. This way botters aren't getting them with their free pearls and theyre still a little harder to get hold of. Something like 2k Crowns for a Level 0 Voodoo Cannons would be nice because its a relatively slow process (52 Days for Full Lv0, 396 Days for Full Level 5) even if they players did all of their daily quests. Payment players don't really go for voodoos now as they would much rather have Level 4 Doomhammers if they are spending money on them.

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  8. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

what you say is true but those cannons should not be used in the 7 maps and down

9. More unviable feedback that I doubt would be considered as a feedback standpoint, realistically they have much bigger issues to consider rather then trying to balance cannons

10. Alvaro*

Alvaro* Forum Apprentice

The game is very unbalanced between paying players and non-paying players. Non-paying players have almost half the firepower, meaning we are ping pong balls in the water.
    Of the 4 types of existing cannons, at least one of the types should be available for pearls just as in the early days of the game.

In addition, instead of working on new updates to the game, the top priority should be to work on an update to end the bots permanently.

Loki162 likes this.
  11. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

False!!!

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  12. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I feel and this is just my opinion, that as they add more Cannons of better quality that they should make the lesser cannons IE. voodoos available during mega happy hours, similiar to how the 55s and admirals were made available.

I do not agree with the newer cannons IE. firestorms, doomhammers, and devastators should be free, but as you add more cannons to the game, plz make some of the older types available on a more regular basis, lets face it, not many people are buying the voodoo cannon packages when better cannons are available.

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  13. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Where do you get your information from?

Currently Level 5 voodoo cannons with the correct setup are the best cannons in the game.

14. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

That if u have lvl 4 voodoo priest!

15. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I would have to disagree with you here matey. Although you are right, that there are other issues to consider, I think balancing the game is really high priority. All that will happen is the players that play for free will get further and further behind and the game will die off. Any player who has played fully free is probably looking at the best cannon set up of 150 Lv0 Voodoos and the rest Lv5 60Lbs. That compared to somebody who just spends a bit and maybe has full Lv2-3 voodoos (not to mention full lv4 dooms) are so far behind that despite the skill, there is still no match. I am not saying bring free2play players to the same level, I just think that they need to scale what the free players can get with the constant increases in pay2play firepower. When a new cannon comes out in payment, start putting another one out for free players, such as voodoos that have now been out for 5 years or so. Firestorms, Doomhammers and Devastators have come out since them but the free2play are still sat on their Lv5 60Lbs. Theyre just going to leave the game if its now dealt with soon. I know I would if I were in that position.

Riker(NZL) and kyloe like this.
  16. The bot users that don't spend or just very little are never leaving this game unless band and they will use every exploit they can find to defeat all that paying customers but to better there accounts so yes BP needs to address that 1st. But hey someone at BP write bots and making money as side business, ever heard of seabot by insider? So don't count on this going anywhere soon. Oh yeah read quick before deleted they don't want this fact out there.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  17. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

If this was true, then why would anybody even bother purchasing Doomhammers, Firestorms, or devastators?

Why not let us buy the older cannons with pearls?, even at 20k pearls for 1 it is still a good way for players that dont want to spend hundreds on cannons to still be competitive in this game.

When i first started playing this game you could buy the best elite cannons during mega, but seeing as this is a business i can understand that maybe not the BEST cannons should not be available, but voodoos at the least should be, even if they did it once a month on sale for pearls.

Riker(NZL) likes this.
  18. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Now i said "Currently Level 5 voodoo cannons with the correct setup are the best cannons in the game"

Keep in mind only level 4 Doom hammers and level 0 Devastators are in game.

19. No way are they the best.

http://prntscr.com/fxa7rr Level 5 Voodoos are not the best.

http://prntscr.com/fxa8oi Level 4 Doomhammer's

http://prntscr.com/fxa94y Level 0 Devastators

I think full dooms are still the best but using have and half doomhammer's and devastators good also.

Lvl 5 voodoos with lvl 4 preist don't come close to damage done that I can see just better for useless battle points.

20. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

You forget the castles which increase the damage voodoo cannons do and of course the buffs and the 25% occult damage.

Plus 5 is a greater number than 4 so it must be better :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.