Cannon unfairness

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Isn't that only with "voodoo" ammo? So if it is shellshock double dmg today, what would hit harder? full lvl 5 Voodoos, lvl 4 Dooms, or full lvl 0 devastators?

Lostsail likes this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Just clarifying for all parties in this conversation, the bonus Voodoo Damage from Level 5 Voodoo Cannons actually does not increase the damage on all voodoo ammo's. It works as a occult bonus, which means it only increases the Extra Ball Damage for the Soul Eater (60 damage + bonus) and Voodoo Ammo (50 damage + bonus). It does not increase the damage for Voodoo Doom or Voodoo Blast.

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  3. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Arky? If you were to start working on acquiring cannons, which would you suggest?

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Personally Doomhammers currently, but I would start acquiring Devastators as from a business standpoint the newest cannon will be the best cannon, else nobody will buy them.

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  5. lonely_without_you

lonely_without_you Someday Author

Dear players, I spent about 2000 euros on play, and now I quit because there is no ending, if you want to play the game you mast to buy constantly ,and I still have to say I mast to spend twice as much money as for example Hungarian players, that is discrimination, thank you everyone..

6. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

wrong how can lvl 5 voodoo compete vs dooms?

7. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Only with voodoo ammo m8, so no they arent better.

8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

its called we want your money fast syndrome :eek::eek: bin the voodoo`s too not worth a carrot btw ;)

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I must disagree.... getting 38 BP from the likes of yourself and other players with higher Battle Points is really nice.... Don't bin those thanks ;)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.