cannon

Discussion in 'Help' started by GaySavage, Dec 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaySavage

GaySavage Forum Greenhorn

how do i get admiral cannons other than league and payment?

2. events for event currency usually in market

3. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

Admiral cannons can also be found in the normal chests.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Has your fellow pirates advice solved your query?

Swift

5. GaySavage

GaySavage Forum Greenhorn

no, are they ever for sale for pearls like they previously were? how do i even get more cannons. i feel i am stuck with 50 pounders (terrible) if i dont pay.

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @GaySavage ,

keep login daily onto seachart and always accept login bonus when it pop on your screen - by moving forward into days logged you will receive milestone rewards - sometimes you can get 10 - 15 voodoo cannons / 10 firestorms / 10 doomhammers for a milestone ( milestone is displayed on the right side of your login bonus ) , events ... like your fellow pirates said - on the current one you can get 1-2 voodoo cannons from event chests if you are lucky ...

7. Swift

Ahoy,

They may during certain times become available for Pearls again, however this is solely down to the discretion of the Game Designers, we here on the forum do not make or have that information.

In regards to getting more cannons, has Kruchy's advice helped you? There are a wide range of different ways you can earn cannons in this game, I would also suggest that you complete all of the level 1 to 20 quests and tests, as these will provide you with 60-pounders and Voodoo cannons, which are much better than 50-pounders.

Swift

8. he wasn't enquiring about more canons he was only asking about admiral canons so why saying level up for god only knows lmao.:D

9. Swift

Ahoy,

While I do appreciate your input helping the player Gravedigger, please ensure you read all responses in the thread. The player did ask about getting more cannons, as quoted below. ;)

Please remember for the future that this is a General Questions post and any further posts should be to help the player with their question, those that are not will be removed.

Swift

10. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.