Cannons

Discussion in 'Help' started by DeathWasHere, May 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Ayee pirates
    I need a pro tip, I have like 70 lvl 1 devastators, should I level up those? I mean there's a loss of 23 cannons in there, is it worth it?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Do you mean Doomhammers? The maximum level for Devastators currently is level 0.

It also depends on what other cannons you have - in full. What level you are, if you are likely to win the League.

-Arky

3. DeathWasHere

Oh yea my bad...
    So I have, 10 devastators, 20lvl1 voodoo's, 62 lvl0 voodoo's, 22lvl1 firestorm's, 12 lvl 0 firestorms, 70lvl1 doomhammers, 20 lvl0 doomhammers, and like 55 lvl 4 60's... And 269 addys...
    Lvl 16 pirate, I just want to improve my PvP shot...

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Viewing the cannons you have, in my opinion i would not level up any cannon yet. Only when you have enough Devastator/Voodoo/Firestorm/Doomhammer Cannons to fill your Slots without using any 60s or Admiral cannons would I then begin leveling cannons.

At that point, I would level the doomhammers to level 3 - again, as long as you will have enough cannons to keep your slots full.

-Arky

DeathWasHere likes this.
  5. DeathWasHere

Okay, thanks a lot for the advise mate

6. mohammed4444701

mohammed4444701 Forum Greenhorn

7. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

Hello everyone need help or advice This is the first time i say what i made on my ship the signs i have as a booster deck and virgo hull and capricon hull it is not anything permanently but i bought myself a premium and ivroy deck i would like to buy ebony so i can not sure what to do i am and it is not a smart idea All together i have 225 guns that voodoo deck are not for ever and there will be 215 so i have 14 canon voodoo of lvl2,9 vodoo canon of lvl1,3 vodoo canon of normal, 1 60 pounder of lvl 3,9 60pounder of lvl 2, 53 60pounder of lvl 1, 60ponder of normal without lvl and this is still 55 and 50 pounders has them different one is of lvl5 55 pounder but my damege on NPC is 5900 and sometime it happens that 8000 I think that's it small damege :( My ship has been boosted with rubies of 17% damege of the cannon 16% crtical damege and i'm not very happy full 3.48 seconds it reloading canons i see that some of the players are quick reloding canons how?. I have upgrade castel canon, reloading canons to lvl3 and i have cabin boys and powerd monky not Quickly I was expecting a lot of invested to give up so please help me and give me some advice what to do do i need to buy that ebony deck or not how to relod faster how to have bigger damege

8. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/cannon-megathread.166438/

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/best-cannons-for-pvp-pve-etc.169152/#post-507929

really good links..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.