cannons

Discussion in 'Help' started by .egli., Sep 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

how is possible that with castle 7/8 slot of cannons i have in total 259 cannons.

2. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

Cuz a normal ship with slot of cannon 8/8 in castel have 265 cannons.

3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

not trying to be a pain, but you might need to check and see if you have rep cannon loaded on your boat, that might be why you are seeing a different count on your fighting cannon

4. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

No all are admirals

5. Deloops

Deloops User

6. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

no other decks. i have all slots and the slot on castle 7/8. now at the moment i have 259 cannos.

7. Has this answered your query?

8. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

no. the question is why i have 259 cannons even if i have slot on castel 7/8. ???

9. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

259 is right m8 if u no decks

10. Deloops

Deloops User

Base cannons, that every elite ship has: 105
    Cannon slots: 160
    Castle level 7: 14

=279

Are you sure you have purchased all the cannons slots? Even the most recent ones that give in total 20 additional cannons (can be obtained only with crowns).

With no other decks, and most recent cannon slots, 259 is a valid number of cannons.

11. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

no i dont have that slot with crowns. only slot on castel 7/8. and total right now i have 259 cannons. even if i but slot on castel 8/8 again i go to 261. where are 4 cannons left??? is a problem a tecnical issue or what. ??

12. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

i explain u again i have 259 cannons at the moment and slot on castel is lvl 7/8 .i have purcaset all slot of cannons. no other deck and no cannons space with crowns. im saying i have cannons left on ship not the space like all other players. u understand?

13. Deloops

Deloops User

If you have no other decks and you havent purchased the new cannon slots ( 20 cannons - 210'000 Crowns in total ), 259 is the correct number of cannons you should have.
    Base cannons:105
    Cannon slots without the ones for Crowns : 140
    Castle 7/8: 14
    =

14. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

The maximum amount of cannons you can have at this point is 411.

* Base Cannons + Cannon slots: 265
    * Castles (Cannon storage): 16
    * Ivory deck: 10
    * Ebony deck: 10
    * Queen's legacy: 10
    * King's legacy: 10
    * Voodoo/mojo deck: 10
    * Jolly Roger s legacy: 10
    = 341

* Commonwealth officers(If you are level 20+) - you can only equip one at the time.
    Level 1 Commonwealth sellsword: 30 cannons
    Level 2 Commonwealth sellsword: 40 cannons
    Level 3 Commonwealth sellsword: 50 cannons

* League buffs (depends on the league you are in)
    Manta league buff gives you 20 more additional cannons.
    Barracuda League buff: 15 more cannons
    Seahorse League: 10 more cannons
    Jellyfish League: 5 more cannons

So for example, If you have 341 cannons, a level 3 Commonwealth sellsword, and a Manta League buff, you can get up to 411 cannons.

15. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

* Base Cannons + Cannon slots: 265. so if i put castle slot lvl 8/8 again i get 261 cannons. why i dont have 4 cannons space???

16. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

for the mod to answer the question best, I would suggest you leave your server# as well as your id, one would think they could then look at your boat and see what you are talking about, just a suggestion . . that, or write support with the same info, then they can see what the problem may or not be . .

17. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

ok thnx

18. Ok, you did not purchase the new 20 slots, right? That leaves your Cannons at 245, correct? If you add your Castle at 7/8, that is 14 Cannons, right? 245 + 14 = 259, doesn't it? Isn't this what Deloops said? With all the information you have provided, this is why you have, at present, 259 Cannons.

Has this answered your query?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.