Can't Access Forums everytime

Discussion in 'Help' started by krios1993, Aug 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

I can't access the forum every time most of the time i try to get in i keep getting logged out.
    Sometimes when i log in it loggs me out automatically.
    Please any explanations or am i doing something wrong ?

Also few questions regarding FIND THE FLAG forum game.

I have posted my entries in the CHAT if you can please check that they are posted in correct format(as you requested or am i missing something).

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    As you have contacted our Support Team with this issue, you will have to continue working with them to resolve this problem, we here on the forum are now unable to assist.

I have reviewed the format of your posts, these are indeed in the correct format and will be counted towards your score.

Do you have any further questions regarding Find the Flag?

Swift

3. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Thank You.

Yes i just have one more question(or a favor to ask).
    If i say win the 1st prize(IF) i see that the reward is Gemini map.I want to ask is there a way the mods(or Seren sir)to change the reward to Aries map instead of Gemini map because that would be more helpful.

I see the 4th reward is 2 Aries and 3rd is 1 Gemini. So the ratio i see is 2:1 so instead of 2X gemini as first prize can i get 2X aries(or maybe 3, I am fine with even 2 :p )

I know this is a lot that i ask from you (in case i win a rewards which does not has Aries but could you please take this into consideration.

Thank you

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

That is something that can be addressed should you end up as a Winner.

Seren GTL

5. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Thank You.

You may close this now.

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.