Can't buy a thing

Discussion in 'Help' started by seaconquerer, Jun 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaconquerer

seaconquerer Forum Greenhorn

I can't buy a things be it cannons or powder monkeys(gold ones) after the maintainence break is over.I am also unable to bid in market please look into this.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Can you please leave your Server and User ID so this can be looked into.

Swift

3. seaconquerer

Server: Global America 2
    ID : 634/42119972

This problem s happening on my other clan mates too on GA2

4. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

mega server i can also not bid on anything in market

5. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

On this ID too.
    Server: Global AMerica 2
    ID :634/38672196

6. -Dragonsabre-

-Dragonsabre- Someday Author

Global Asia 1 also cannot bid in market cove.

7. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for reporting the issue on Global America 2, I have confirmed there is an issue with that server and this has been forwarded.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and can only ask that you remain patient while this is being looked into.

I have myself just tested Global Asia 1 and it seems to be working fine for me, also I can see that you have successfully been able to bid in the Market Cove as shown below:
    [​IMG]

Can you please confirm your issue is still present?

Swift

seaconquerer likes this.
  8. -Dragonsabre-

-Dragonsabre- Someday Author

It stuck at there, means players can only place more gold on that items, but you can't won anything from there. The same list of player's name already at there from yesterday until now. If you check at the auctioned items, you see nothing too. The market cove-elite items page didn't worked properly, already stop.

9. seaconquerer

Thansk it is now solved on GA2

10. Swift

Ahoy,
    Thank you for reporting this error, I have also confirmed that this is the case. This shall be forwarded to the appropriate people.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and can only ask that you remain patient while this is being looked into.

Swift

11. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further responses, the initial problem has been resolved and the issue with Global Asia has been forwarded, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.