cant join 185 cause cant use ts

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Sp1d3rsw3b, Jan 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sp1d3rsw3b

Sp1d3rsw3b Forum Apprentice

i cant join 185 guild on usa server because i cant use teamspeak and i have a legitimate excuse im mute only people i can really talk too is my family and even thats a struggle

2. You don't need to be able to speak to use teamspeak, there is a typing function in it. It's just so you can hear the people in the guilds and get accurate information quickly in fights/etc

3. Sp1d3rsw3b

Sp1d3rsw3b Forum Apprentice

im not going to waste my day typing and i have alot of other stuff i should be doing other than playing seafight for 12 hours a day while im working even though im mostly paid to just sign for packages and raw materials

michaelwells likes this.
  4. GPMONSTER

GPMONSTER Forum Veteran

ok if im reading this right you cant join 185 due to a handicap but when noted that you can type you state your not going to type when you have other things to do i know of alot of m8s that play fine from work and type when there not too busy just fine if being in ts is too complicated for you while being at work then wait till you get home then saying your not going to is not a workable response

Tylersgma1999 and îĸý̆ like this.
  5. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

i was under the impression that 185 only accepts maxxed out boats, as far as im aware your boat is no where near being maxxed out.

Lostsail likes this.
  6. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

GP MONSTER is right. Wait 'til you get home to play. You can type in ts much easier that way.

Not anymore, bro. They seem to be taking anybody. Next time you see one, hit one. Bet you turn the boat into splinters, if they don't run away from you, first.

*LiLVIC615*2 and Topmast7061 like this.
  7. GPMONSTER

GPMONSTER Forum Veteran

hey michaelwells i know a few 185 they would like you very much to shoot them to see if there boat turns to splinters honestly after there done chaining you and your m8s you let me know how that goes ok lol

îĸý̆ likes this.
  8. michaelwells

Hey GP MONSTER. Tell them come with it. Have fought every single one of them. Am friends with many of them. The fact is, many of the new recruits are not up to the standard that the original members are. If me saying that puts sandpaper on your behind, so be it.

Not worried about being chained, bro. The next time you see me, come hit me. Let's see how that goes, ok? Lol.

*LiLVIC615*2 and flafighter like this.
  9. îĸý̆

îĸý̆ Someday Author

to SFA members, please no cry.
    Sincerly a 185 member :)

10. îĸý̆

îĸý̆ Someday Author

if someone is mute, it means that they might be also deaf. but idk.

11. îĸý̆

îĸý̆ Someday Author

if you want to join, yes u need ts, but its not important to talk to us, since we can type, but if there´s a problem we can reach you quickly and easy. but thats up to you.

12. michaelwells

Hey, Irky. I'm not actually in a guild, or an alliance, for the moment. Taking a break, for now. Just a personal choice, for the moment. Have been in some great guilds; not knocking the experiences I have had with them.

As far as crying goes, not sure where you thought I was doing that. I was simply responding to GP MONSTER.

If I am misinterpreting your response, above, then I apologize to you.

13. îĸý̆

îĸý̆ Someday Author

are u in SFA?
    no, so dont worry about my comment :)

14. -DOMINATER-

-DOMINATER- Forum Apprentice

15. -DOMINATER-

M8 / your better off / I was in 185 and have m8ts in 185 / but when they will put one of us / that was in 185 / on sos over a npc / m8 trust me find a guild that talks to you before they shoot you / stay out of 185 / . THEY have some good m8ts / but they have some they just let do as they wish / and if you put that tag on / I get to shoot you.

*LiLVIC615*2 likes this.
  16. -DOMINATER-

17. -DOMINATER-

Now m8 / stand up for what YOU feel is best for you / you do not need a TAG to [play this game and you donot need TS /

*LiLVIC615*2 likes this.
  18. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

185 is all talk lol, where are all the islands u guys said u would have? Stopped trying to keep islands did ya?

19. Capt.D

Capt.D Forum Expert

Trash talking might get you chain sunk, did keelhull quit playing I have not seen him in long time not even in hall of fame. My last guild B~B and have not played game for long long time, just try and catch up with an old friend ex-guild mate but looks like he has quit to.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  20. îĸý̆

îĸý̆ Someday Author

kyloe, your a joke and a little boat. We dont need islands its just a waste of pearls
    we just find it funny you noobs spend so much time and pearls trying to take 185 islands.
    so Please respect our authoritah!