castle days make my ship hits weaker

Discussion in 'Help' started by piranhahunter, Dec 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hi guys
    i dunno if this is the right section to post but after i worked on my castles this evening i found out my ship hits much weaker now,with hollows and wit p ammo
    I dont understand how that is possible,my gun flask is level 8,astrolabe is level 8,cannon storage level 8,ferocious bookkeepr level5,wild fire level 2 and all other slots are level 5 and up
    i also put 25 more voodoo guns and 5 more firestorm on my boat
    at least my hits sholdve stayed the same but now is shoot hollows like 1k less and pammo like 10k less
    am i doing something wrong??please help

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hello,

This does seem very odd and doesn't make sense as to why upgraded damage castles and cannons would decrease your Cannon Damage. This may seem naïve but have you checked that you have equipped the castles on each of your presets? Check through your skills, castles, cannons and gems on a preset and ensure everything is in order. It may be that you've deactivated something without realising.

Keep me posted though and I will see where I can help.

Thanks,
    ~Des

3. America

America Active Author

I noticed only thing that worked was cannon loader and speed for castles. The emblen cool down, and powder upgrades did nothing, and I too hit lower. I suspect the ectra DOT and ticks for flares only work for certain cannons?

4. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

That is the way mine did i upgraded some and dropped back hitting over 10k.

America likes this.
  5. piranhahunter

hi
    yess all my castle slots are equiped,same gems i always have on my ship,and same skill set up as always,last night i got extra dammage from scroll and still it seems my hits are not getting bigger,i must say i am a free player so i dont buy the mony guns etc etc

6. After you have completed all of the work on your ships, give it 2-3 days for it to register within the system. You should begin to notice a difference. If not, contact support, and have them take a look. Make sure to list each change that you have made, when you contact them.

Moving cannons and upgrading castles will have an effect on the performance. I have had this experience, myself.

Has this answered your queries?

America likes this.
  7. piranhahunter

ok thank you for the reply mod,i will wait for couple days then
    you can close the tread

8. As per op request

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.