Castle "down grade"

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by §inker......, Aug 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

hello, i was pleased with the game until this recent "upgrade" even if we level to 8 in the reloader we are slower than level 5 reloader was, amoung all the other decreases. I was expecting to have the same % in all the castles that i have but they have been decreased, i paid money/pearls to have that percentage of hitting/speed of cannons/and speed but you have decreased the numbers i have agreed to buy/purchase. For example my goal is to hit npc`s with hollows for 10k you dropped the gunpowder flask and astrolabe back which in turn makes me hit 8800 on npc`s i was 9100 to 9400 that completely gets under my skin, plus the cannon reloader being slower we was at 2.4 at level 5 now thats max cannon speed... it doesnt make sense what so ever to do that to the players I`m not sure that legal cause we are not getting what we agreed on. In the end i only want what I agreed on with the other castles.

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Gunpowder Flask and Astrolabe have not been reduced, the only Castles which have been reduced are the Cannon Loader, Harpoon Loader and the Telescope Castles.

Your damage should not have decreased at all if it has then I expect you have not equipped your Castles on the preset you are using. Open up the Castle Menu and drag the castles from the right side to a slot on the left side.

Here is a gif explaining pretty much everything about the Castles.

[​IMG]

-Arky

Satan_Himself and -redak- like this.
  3. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

i equipped soon as i got on, i knew what to expect on setting the castles up since i played beta

4. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

You are a great resource to the game and community, Arky. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

-redak-

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Thank you very much for your comments -redak-, I like helping out :p

-Arky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.