Castle upgrades aren't working - rip off

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by yzer_man, Sep 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzer_man

yzer_man Someday Author

with the new "downgrade" of the castles, I lost my extra sail slot. I just upgraded spent about 400k pearls on gun deck upgrade to get sail slot back, then it won't let me add the extra sail.....what is going on here???? this update was terrible. you don't even know what you can upgrade to until you upgrade the level? what is with that?????? really???? total rip off. I want my pearls back and why don't you guys post a thread that shows all castles, all upgrades, and what you are getting when you spend the pearls???? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills....

the old castle system was fine....why mess with it? plus you can't even see what items you actually have...I have 6/8 on all three of one deck, but I have no idea what one is in what slot....did I just drop acid or something or is this the most confusing thing ever....

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

to upgrade castles b4 castle discount day,,YES u r on Acid

3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I would call it a total shambles ...as of all up/down grades ... this happens every time and bp wonder why other games are thriving while theres just go down hill rapidly there response .... down grade for what you have paid for and hope you pay again ...not noticing .epic flop :oops::oops::oops: anyone got egg on there faces :rolleyes:

Upponalle and *LiLVIC615*2 like this.
  4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Personally I am a big fan of the new castles. I mean you can't win them all, there have been a couple of debuffs like the Cannon Loader but I am not bothered about that as it is the same for everybody.

Rep speed is really nice, damage has increased nicely, speed up too. I am more than happy with the castles.

Acadian77 and Ryste like this.
  5. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

The only satisfaction your gonna get is knowing your not alone.

They have pulled this kinda thing a few times too many for my taste,and whats even worse is I know they are going to do it to us again.

Poor product descriptions and misleading players has been BP's motive for quite some time now.
    One only needs to closely read the descriptions they wrote and provided for the different cannon lvls and some very basic
    simple math to see what we are sold and whats described are 2 different things.
    Same can be said for the skill tree also....and those descriptions havent changed since the day they were first written.

At least for the time being you can still see the real numerical value gained with the skill tree.

BP just doesnt seem to understand actions have consequences.

Too much Too Fast is as damaging as Too Little Too Late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.